The JH16 Pro: JH Audio Announces The JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor
Mar 14, 2010 at 8:14 AM Post #361 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd like to go used JH 13 pro and get them remoulded, would save me a heck of a lot of money
tongue.gif
Hardly that plan is going to work though hehe. Not the biggest fan of IEMs.

Congratulations on supremus.

What would the re-molding cost.

Mar 14, 2010 at 8:16 AM Post #362 of 509
Thanks bud
biggrin.gif
I am guessing it would be no more than $250 to get them shipped, get impressions, ship them out with the JH 13 Pro and get that done, then shipped back to me. I got no idea tbh though. Just guessing from what people have said on previous threads.

Mar 14, 2010 at 8:18 AM Post #363 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks bud
biggrin.gif
I am guessing it would be no more than $250 to get them shipped, get impressions, ship them out with the JH 13 Pro and get that done, then shipped back to me. I got no idea tbh though. Just guessing from what people have said on previous threads.

it doesn't seem as a bad idea, as long as JH Audio could guarantee their re-molding work.

Mar 14, 2010 at 8:21 AM Post #364 of 509
Very good idea indeed. I just wish I had use for such expensive IEMs. My UM3X are plenty for me. I don't travel a lot, so I simply cannot justify the expenses
tongue.gif
Maybe one day I will realise all I need is one awesome headphone and one awesome IEM
wink.gif

Mar 14, 2010 at 8:26 AM Post #366 of 509
I have no idea what mine would be. Probably a 240GB iMod with a balanced portable amp that is the same length and width (less depth) as the iMod with balanced JH 13 Pro
wink.gif

Mar 14, 2010 at 11:21 AM Post #367 of 509
They don't do remolds anyway so they have nothing to guarantee. Even the third party cannot guarantee that they will truly get you what you want and not just something using the innards of what you want.

Mar 16, 2010 at 12:37 AM Post #369 of 509
popcorn.gif

Here is hoping for a full set of universal demos at CanJam. I am moderately interested to give a listen. What $$ I have for audio purchases the remainder of this year likely won't be going towards IEMs, or any headphones for that matter.

Mar 16, 2010 at 1:56 AM Post #370 of 509
Has anyone had the magical 'in the lab' email?

Mar 16, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #372 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by ups767300 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder what the turn around times are right now.. I ordered march 5th im hoping to have mine by april.

It's completely dependant on when they recieved your impressions. That was the sucky thing about living overseas, they took a week to reach jh meaning locals who ordered after me can still be ahead of me

Mar 16, 2010 at 3:54 AM Post #374 of 509
I think they pump through them pretty quickly as they have 'stations' so one persons does shell after shell, then electrical, artwork, packaging etc

Mar 16, 2010 at 5:09 AM Post #375 of 509
Well, they got my impressions on Feb 19, so we'll see how quickly they can turn them around and ship now that they've started producing and shipping orders. Hopefully soon...its been brutal waiting since I placed the order at the beginning of February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back