The JH16 Pro: JH Audio Announces The JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor
Mar 7, 2010 at 6:41 PM Post #331 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by juswyq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love bass but I don't like it overpowering. I can really appreciate the smooth and defined bass of the HD650 but I do find it overpowering on some bass-heavy songs.

Sounds like JH13 for me. They are not absolutely neutral, have a slight emphasize on the (deep) bass. This should be it for you.

Mar 7, 2010 at 6:49 PM Post #332 of 509
The jh-13's are about as neutral as you're going to get, so i say go with them
biggrin.gif
that and they freakin amazing, probably one of the best all around headphones ever released

Mar 7, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #333 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
probably one of the best all around headphones ever released

For IEMs I can second that.

Mar 7, 2010 at 6:59 PM Post #334 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmcom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For IEMs I can second that.

I have the feeling that no dynamic can will compare to me, but i still really want to try a O2 rig, i think that if anything can surpass them that will be it
smily_headphones1.gif
and i notice in your sig that you've got stats

Mar 7, 2010 at 8:49 PM Post #335 of 509
Yes, I'm a stats-guy.
biggrin.gif

And for me the O2 still is king on the hill. But that might of course also be my subjective view. But the JH13 come quite close.

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:26 PM Post #336 of 509
hello guys
o2smile.gif
im just wondering if I should get this Jh 16's over the 13's...I was going to get the 13's last month, but then someone point out that the jh16 would be a better choice for professional musician that performing live...apparently i'm a vocalist who perform live shows and I guess this is the right time to get in-ear monitor. I believe the 16's has more bass right? I don't know exactly if I need more bass then the 13's...the type of music i do is R&B, POP ROCK(not heavy), Fussion Jazz,Soul,Funk.....
wink_face.gif
so what do you guys think? which one should I get? 13's or 16's ??

wink_face.gif
please excuse my bad english
o2smile.gif

Mar 8, 2010 at 5:37 PM Post #338 of 509
If you guys have questions regarding the 16's and 13's just call Jerry. I left a message when he was out of town and as soon as he returned he personally called me and answered all my questions and now I have definitively made up my mind from our conversation.

Mar 9, 2010 at 12:31 PM Post #339 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by FRGus723 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you guys have questions regarding the 16's and 13's just call Jerry. I left a message when he was out of town and as soon as he returned he personally called me and answered all my questions and now I have definitively made up my mind from our conversation.

Out of curiosity which did you choose and why?

Mar 10, 2010 at 4:19 PM Post #341 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by fhuang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anybody going to order it? or ordered it?

I think a few people have ordered JH16s. Have you even bothered to read the thread at all?

Mar 10, 2010 at 6:58 PM Post #342 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by juswyq /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Out of curiosity which did you choose and why?

Well Jerry asked me not to flood the boards with his comments just yet so I will be respectful of that. All I can say is that he made my concerns about the 16's go away. He has been listening to them quite a lot lately trying to tune them perfectly and says he just loves the way they sound. As for amping he says he especially likes them with a P51 or Shadow as they bump the upper lows and mids a bit and not the deep low end. I gotta just believe that 4 extra drivers and another bore has to make them sound better.

Technology is our friend, embrace her.

Mine have been on order for over a month and I'm chompin at the bit...hard.

Mar 10, 2010 at 9:53 PM Post #344 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by FRGus723 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well Jerry asked me not to flood the boards with his comments just yet so I will be respectful of that. All I can say is that he made my concerns about the 16's go away. He has been listening to them quite a lot lately trying to tune them perfectly and says he just loves the way they sound. As for amping he says he especially likes them with a P51 or Shadow as they bump the upper lows and mids a bit and not the deep low end. I gotta just believe that 4 extra drivers and another bore has to make them sound better.

Technology is our friend, embrace her.

Mine have been on order for over a month and I'm chompin at the bit...hard.

Thanks for the info about the Shadow. I have just ordered one while burning in the Predator. My order for the JH16s were placed on Jan. 20th, so I know how you feel.

Mar 10, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #345 of 509
Well atleast our nails won't have to suffer too much more biting from all this suspense as
production and shipping starts next week
biggrin.gif
Finally!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back