The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Nov 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #526 of 687
I guess its the same for everyone ... lol cos I've seen other unboxing videos. Some guy in uk but instead of the black round case its the otterbox case. My was the same as you bubble wrapped. Even had a free shades... lol

Lol that means JH Audio did not properly declare the value of the package. The customs may not suspect the exact value since the package doesn't look like a brand new purchased product overseas.

Nov 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #527 of 687
Lol that means JH Audio did not properly declare the value of the package. The customs may not suspect the exact value since the package doesn't look like a brand new purchased product overseas.

Guess they jus wanna help us. When not needed don't declare ... haha and also I think it depends on the postal service provider. Singpost is very strict so everything needs to be declared properly. Learnt the hard way when I shipped with them. Custom tax and doesnt include good insurance which adds another 4% bunch of money sucker. Haha

Nov 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM Post #529 of 687
Btw are intending to try out the roxanne at mooks fest ?

I'm afraid to do so might not resist giving up my Credit card as soon as I hear it
beyersmile.png

Dec 4, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #533 of 687
I got my JH16s back from Inearz today they turned out awesome!

Dec 10, 2013 at 9:44 AM Post #534 of 687
does anyone here paired up their jh16 with rsa sr-71b? because i just got my jh16 yesterday, when i paired it up with the sr-71b, the bass amount is greatly reduced, wondered why is that happening

Dec 14, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #535 of 687
  does anyone here paired up their jh16 with rsa sr-71b? because i just got my jh16 yesterday, when i paired it up with the sr-71b, the bass amount is greatly reduced, wondered why is that happening

The bass before might have been due to distortion and improper amping or impediance mismatch. A good amp and source cleaned up the sound a lot.

Dec 29, 2013 at 8:56 AM Post #536 of 687
Major bummer over here. I was on an international flight 2 weeks ago and somehow my JH16's fell out of my laptop bag when I was loading up to depart the plane. The airline didn't find them. So I ordered another set last night. I would have considered the new Roxanne model, except I just received my new Double Helix mini balanced cable that wouldn't fit the Roxanne.

Grrrrrrrr. I just had to vent.

Dec 29, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #537 of 687
I had on come disconnected from the cable. Luckily I spotted it so no harm done. Pricey things to lose. Sorry man!

Dec 29, 2013 at 9:04 AM Post #538 of 687
Yeah, it was an expensive mess up. I had put them in the leather pouch that my Cardas EM5813's came in, and I know this would not have happened if I had used the supplied aluminum case the JH16's came in.

Dec 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #539 of 687
Those cases are nice. I had been just stuffing them in my pocket until I broke off one of the pins for the cable. I had to ship them back to JH to extract it. Luckily they could do it and no charge!

Dec 29, 2013 at 4:01 PM Post #540 of 687
I love the round aluminum case. I really didn't expect to. Fits in any pocket of my daily bag or my front pocket if I have to. The Roxanne carbon case is technical and cool looking but this one just works and fits so good.

I ordered a 2nd one a few weeks ago with the Black Friday discount. I fit my first initial, last name and phone number on the printing JH provides on the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back