The JH16 Pro Impressions Thread
Apr 21, 2015 at 7:23 PM Post #646 of 687
The AK120mkII is also a fantastic pairing.

Apr 22, 2015 at 12:41 AM Post #647 of 687
  What is the best (top 3) DAP for JH16 Pro? I am thinking of getting a DAP for my JH16 Pro.

I have the AK 120, Sony A-17, Sony NW-ZX2, and the Fiio X3.

To my ears the ZX2 is the best pairing based on what I have in my arsenal. 
The pair provides a wide soundstage, great instrument separation, clarity, and detail.

I also boight a Whiplash cable Twag2 which has improved the sound on the JH 16s.
The upgraded cable has provided a more detailed and pronounced sound.

I hope this helps!

May 17, 2015 at 6:27 AM Post #649 of 687
Hi guys,

Been looking for a portable amp sub £100.00 ($160.00 USD) for my iPhone 6  and JH16 pair.

Any suggestions? Really new to the amp word so really dont know what i should be looking for.

The smaller the amp is, the better.

Many thanks 

Ed

Jun 30, 2015 at 5:31 PM Post #654 of 687
They never did resells I don't think. You could go with Inesrz for the reshell

Jul 1, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #656 of 687
Why reshelling if I might ask.

Oh they never fit that great. After sending it back and forth about 4 times I just let it go. It was -alright-.

I was under the impression that they did do reshells (of course you need to have bought it from them directly) because of what they told me previously, but maybe I misunderstood and they never ever did reshelling.

Jul 1, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #657 of 687
Oh they never fit that great. After sending it back and forth about 4 times I just let it go. It was -alright-.

I was under the impression that they did do reshells (of course you need to have bought it from them directly) because of what they told me previously, but maybe I misunderstood and they never ever did reshelling.
My right ear is not as tight as my left ear, still good fit, no big deal, your body constantly changes including your ears, also temperature variations also can have an effect. My JH16's sound fantastic, even after 2 years.

Jul 1, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #658 of 687
I've been lucky to get a great fit, and I think they will reshell it in the beginning ie when you first buy it, but if you have any problems later on they won't reshell it at all ie repairs.  That's why I mentioned Inearz...

Quote:

Sep 6, 2015 at 4:47 AM Post #659 of 687
Hi guys need some help....

I bought the Null Audio Arete series cable for my JH16s.

Sound is fantastic.

The only problem is is that the right pin side of the cable is severely loose. As in, when I put them into my right JH16, they'll pretty much slip out in its own??!!

I've contacted Null Audio but so far they're unhelpful. I'd rather not have to send it back and wait anyway.

Anyone know of a way I can fix it??

Any help is very much appreciated

Ed

Sep 10, 2015 at 6:52 AM Post #660 of 687
Hi guys need some help....

I bought the Null Audio Arete series cable for my JH16s.

Sound is fantastic.

The only problem is is that the right pin side of the cable is severely loose. As in, when I put them into my right JH16, they'll pretty much slip out in its own??!!

I've contacted Null Audio but so far they're unhelpful. I'd rather not have to send it back and wait anyway.

Anyone know of a way I can fix it??

Any help is very much appreciated

Ed

i have arete as well
and loose also

now, i put it in my case, and not using it anymore
i use it only 5 minutes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back