The Incoherent Rambling Room
Jan 30, 2011 at 3:57 AM Post #631 of 1,250
OK I just looked and it looks like Ishcabible is first.

Then [size=medium]BobSaysHi...[/size]

[size=medium]Then Loremipsum.[/size]

[size=medium]So get me that address Ishcabible and I'll send them soon.[/size]

Jan 30, 2011 at 4:24 AM Post #632 of 1,250
I was joking when I said that I'd join the tour 
ph34r.gif

Jan 30, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #640 of 1,250

Quote:
Do you like it? My HTML skills put to work. 

Your website gave me a Match.com popup with a shemale. Or a very masculine looking woman.

Jan 30, 2011 at 3:58 PM Post #642 of 1,250
Yeah, that. I was very confused.

Jan 30, 2011 at 4:27 PM Post #643 of 1,250
Quote:
I was joking when I said that I'd join the tour 
ph34r.gif

Why? What do you have to lose?

Quote:
Quote:
OK I just looked and it looks like Ishcabible is first.

Then [size=medium]BobSaysHi...[/size]

[size=medium]Then Loremipsum.[/size]

[size=medium]So get me that address Ishcabible and I'll send them soon.[/size]

Lets handle this with a group PM.

lol Group PM... Is there even such a thing? If so I don't know anything about it.

Anyway, no need - I'll send them to Ishcabible, he'll send them to you, and if he stops pussing out, you'll send them to Loremipsum.

BTW, If anyone else wants in just let me know.

Jan 30, 2011 at 5:08 PM Post #644 of 1,250
There is no music, it is just a song that I made up with my friend. It has a rhythm, I just have to get my baritone out for the instrumentation and hire Ke(dollar sign)ha to "sing".

Angelfire provides free hosting, thus the shemales. 

Jan 30, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #645 of 1,250

Quote:
I believe both of you that asked are on the list. I'll have to go back and check because they'll be sent in the order that was asked.

First thing's first - the only mod that will be done to these is wool stuffing in the cups. I consider this mod almost mandatory because it opens up the stage rather dramatically.  But that's it - no other mods.

OK If you get these they are already burned in so no worries about that.

You really need to listen to them with both kinds of pads on them (velour and pleather). I like the velour because it slows them down a bit and let's them hold onto  a note a bit longer among other things but I'll let you be the judge. Just try both.

A full review. No measly little one line impression crap - a full and thorough review with it's own thread on the full-sized headphone forum. You can copy and paste it here but I want each review to have its own thread. If you feel unable to do this and have asked to receive them then please let me know.

Be brutally honest. You don't have to worry about offending me. If you have broken ears (lol) and absolutely hate them then say so.

Each reviewer can keep them for seven days but no longer please.

If anyone wants to buy them they'll cost $35 w/no shipping charge. However, say you are one of the first reviewers and you want to buy them, well that's great but you have to allow them to go the rounds to the other reviewers first.

If you screw them up you pay for them, period.

That's all I can think of for now. I really don't think that's too much to ask. If I think of anymore I'll post it later. I'll mail them out within a couple of days. If you were the first one to ask then please send me your shipping address so I can mail them to you.

Well, that's all for now... ta ta.

why modding? are you afraid they fail to impress as they are? :wink:

Quote:

yeah, What.
i almost go blind at the bright pink screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back