Jan 30, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #662 of 1,250

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I was joking when I said that I'd join the tour 
ph34r.gif

Why? What do you have to lose?

Shipping charges to the Great White North.
Also, my parents are really paranoid about me giving out my address on the internets and they'd be really pissed off at me if I did this. Sorry

L3000.gif
 why? that is so funny. 
also the great white north is canada or alaska?

Canada
They think that everybody on the internet is a pedophile rapist or a drug dealer

Jan 30, 2011 at 8:37 PM Post #663 of 1,250

Oh man, you guys in Canada are about to get a really raw deal on the internet. Have you heard of this yet?

Quote:
DSLReports.com /img/forum/go_quote.gif   CRTC Finalizes ISP Usage-Based Billing
Canadian Broadband Gets Even More Expensive & Confusing
[size=smaller][size=x-small]by [/size][size=x-small]Karl Bode[/size][size=x-small] Tuesday 25-Jan-2011 tags: prices · business · Op/Ed · consumers · Bell Sympatico · Shaw · TekSavvy DSL[/size][/size]

As we noted recently, a lack of real competition in Canada and well-lobbied Canadian regulators have allowed incumbent ISPs to forcefully implement an entirely new system of usage-based broadband (UBB) for both consumers and wholesalers. Competing ISPs proclaim this new pricing isn't based on real world economics, and is instead focused on cashing in on Internet video, and killing off Canada's last few remaining independent ISPs. As users in our Canadian forum notes, the CRTC came down with their finalized ruling today, which among other things caps wholesale UBB rates at 85% of retail UBB rates (aka gives indie ISPs a small discount) and sets March 1 as the formal date for full UBB to be implemented nationally. By and large, the CRTC has delivered Bell Canada largely everything they wanted, and judging from consumer reaction in our forums and regional editorials (Globe and Mail, BCLocalNews) Canadian consumers aren't too thrilled with their increasingly expensive and complicated national broadband price structure.

Jan 30, 2011 at 8:42 PM Post #664 of 1,250

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ph34r.gif

Also, my parents are really paranoid about me giving out my address on the internets and they'd be really pissed off at me if I did this. Sorry

L3000.gif
 why? that is so funny. 

Canada
They think that everybody on the internet is a pedophile rapist or a drug dealer

Oh man, you guys in Canada are about to get a really raw deal on the internet. Have you heard of this yet?

Yeah I heard. I'd better download the entire internet before it goes into effect. :V

Jan 30, 2011 at 8:45 PM Post #665 of 1,250

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ph34r.gif

L3000.gif
 why? that is so funny. 

Canada

oh jebus! am I a pedo-rapist-drugg dealer too?

gimme your adress im sending you some headphones damped with pot inside the cups

Jan 30, 2011 at 8:48 PM Post #667 of 1,250

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ph34r.gif

L3000.gif
 why? that is so funny. 

Canada

gimme your adress im sending you some headphones damped with pot inside the cups

Look at my edit above. Canuckian's internet deep fried.

Jan 30, 2011 at 9:17 PM Post #668 of 1,250
Yep. Maybe I should buy some bulk ethernet cable and run it all the way down to Montana. Or maybe get myself a netbook and go around town using other peoples unsecured networks 
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 30, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #669 of 1,250

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ph34r.gif

L3000.gif
 why? that is so funny. 

Canada

Same here, but the fact that I got stuff from legitimate companies first and I was persistent and showed feedback they know I'm fine.

Jan 30, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #670 of 1,250
I`m in, i`m in very good loan program idea. lololol
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ph34r.gif

L3000.gif
 why? that is so funny. 

Canada

Feb 1, 2011 at 11:00 PM Post #672 of 1,250

Quote:
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ph34r.gif

L3000.gif
 why? that is so funny. 

Canada

good then!.

Oli whats the headphone with bigger deeper cups you have ever seen?

Feb 1, 2011 at 11:07 PM Post #673 of 1,250

Quote:
Quote:
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ph34r.gif

L3000.gif
 why? that is so funny. 

Canada

good then!.

Oli whats the headphone with bigger deeper cups you have ever seen?

Probably some... I think they are vintage Pioneer's with two drivers per side for qudraphonics.

BTW, it was so cold today in Colorado that my mom's pipes froze4 up in her house. Luckily they didn't break. Anyways, I should be able to get those Prodipe's sent out tomorrow as long as the roads are OK. The Post Office is way out of my way and I'm not driving on slick ass roads to get there.

Feb 1, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #674 of 1,250
Eh, I don't mind when I get them, honestly, the later the better because I'm getting some new headphones.

Feb 1, 2011 at 11:36 PM Post #675 of 1,250
I was going to send them Priority Mail should I just send them Parcel Post then? Do you want me to wait a bit before sending them?

Actually, I said each reveiwer could only have them for 7 days but since there's only two I may just extend that a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back