The ideal portable source for my gear
Apr 11, 2011 at 1:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Ad4m

New Head-Fier
I've preordered a Brainwawz M2 iem, and a Fiio e7+e9 for my desktop pc ( I have a Senn HD 530-II).
My portable source is a Nokia C3, however I dont use it since my CX300 went bad, and I dont have another iems.

I need a  source that's able to play flac (in case its rockboxable, it should have a very stable port), and it would be nice, if I could use the e7 with it. It needs a lineout right? I like the sandisk sansa fuze, but the lod for it costs almost as much as the player.

Apr 13, 2011 at 2:16 PM Post #4 of 5
how aboiut a cowon j3? i haven't listened to it myself, just ordered one. but it seems to come highly regarded among DAP's and can handle FLAC with no need for rockbox. 

May 19, 2011 at 1:00 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
I've preordered a Brainwawz M2 iem, and a Fiio e7+e9 for my desktop pc ( I have a Senn HD 530-II).
My portable source is a Nokia C3, however I dont use it since my CX300 went bad, and I dont have another iems.

I need a  source that's able to play flac (in case its rockboxable, it should have a very stable port), and it would be nice, if I could use the e7 with it. It needs a lineout right? I like the sandisk sansa fuze, but the lod for it costs almost as much as the player.

Not at all. Fiio makes their own lod for the Sansa Fuze called the L6, here:
http://www.miccastore.com/fiio-line-dock-cable-sansa-fuze-p-39.html 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back