The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Nov 22, 2013 at 1:51 AM Post #7,309 of 18,652
hi all....just to gather some survey on the custom made leather pouch...do you guy wish to have a top sliding case or a side sliding case?...do you want something look like the AK120 pouch..?

Nov 22, 2013 at 2:41 AM Post #7,311 of 18,652
Hi,

Few days ago I contacted ido.com.vn to find out more about Leather Case designed for iBasso DX50, originally posted by vincent215.

This is the leather case they got.
iBasso%20DX50%20Leather%20Case-14.jpg

iBasso%20DX50%20Leather%20Case-7.jpg

Here is the link where you can buy it: http://ido.com.vn/goods-777-ibasso-dx50-leather-case.html

Price is $30 + $10 - $15 shipping.

They accept payment via PayPal.

Nov 22, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #7,312 of 18,652
  hi all....just to gather some survey on the custom made leather pouch...do you guy wish to have a top sliding case or a side sliding case?...do you want something look like the AK120 pouch..?

I would definitely be interested in a top-sliding leather case, like the one shown above, for the DX50 and I'm pretty sure that it will garner substantial interest from other members as well.
Do you happen to know where to get one?

Nov 22, 2013 at 2:46 AM Post #7,314 of 18,652
  I would definitely be interested in a top-sliding leather case, like the one shown above, for the DX50 and I'm pretty sure that it will garner substantial interest from other members as well.
Do you happen to know where to get one?

+1

by the way, i could not access iBasso site today, wanted to order silicon case for DX50 
frown.gif

Nov 22, 2013 at 4:07 AM Post #7,317 of 18,652
I've just received an email from iBasso confirming my silicon case is on its way to me....standard air mail...so it's gonna take 2-3 weeks to arrive :frowning2:

Nov 22, 2013 at 6:41 AM Post #7,318 of 18,652
just wanted to let you guys know I asked iBasso for some extra screen protectors and they only charged me 5 bucks and shipping to US was only a week or less. just in case you botched your screen protector putting it on like I did.

Is it possible to get a screen protector for, say, an iphone and then cut it to fit the DX50's screen? Will it fit?

I am a big fan of Zagg Invisible shield.  I messed up my install of the DX50 screen protector.  (I tried to use the invisible shield installation solvent.  Don't do that.  Just a tip.)
So I bought an invisible shield tablet screen protector that I found on sale at Best Buy for like 11 bucks.  I cut one out of there and can cut about 10 more if I want.
I like my DIY invisible shield much better than the provided screen protector.

Nov 22, 2013 at 6:50 AM Post #7,319 of 18,652
Hi all,

Just a naive question (am am bit lost with the thousands of posts on this thread):

Could it be possible to have some specific/dedicated thread on headfi with some kind of table where people could share opinions/votes on different pairings/synergies of the DX50 with difft IEMs and over-the-ear headphones? Something more easy to synthesize that individual posts scattered over hundreds of pages...? Maybe as an appendix to the FAQ? (I am new here so I wouldn't know how to set up sthing of that kind...)

I mean just the DX50 + headphones (without external amps, which would make the table more complicated, too many variables)...

I am asking because, even though I am happy with how my RE-400s sound on the DX50, given all the negative feedback I read about that pairing, I'll want to test other pairings...

Well I have a pair of vsonic vsd1s incoming. Hopefully I'll be able experience some of those life like vocals I did not get with the re400's :)

I'd be really curious to read your feedback (JosephKim) on the difference... Given the low price of the vsd1s, I might just get these if some people compared and got significantly better experience than with the RE-400s...

Nov 22, 2013 at 7:37 AM Post #7,320 of 18,652
I am a big fan of Zagg Invisible shield.  I messed up my install of the DX50 screen protector.  (I tried to use the invisible shield installation solvent.  Don't do that.  Just a tip.)
So I bought an invisible shield tablet screen protector that I found on sale at Best Buy for like 11 bucks.  I cut one out of there and can cut about 10 more if I want.
I like my DIY invisible shield much better than the provided screen protector.

That's exactly what I thought of doing. A good large enough piece and exacto knife that's two good friends. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back