The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Oct 29, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #5,431 of 18,652
  I guess, my DX50 needs to be RMA'd. Thanks for reply :) at least, I can further isolate the bad.
Could be a bad internal memory on mine XD 

I duno bud but I will let you know if anything starts to kick up with mine, Iwouldnt think jumping firmwares has anything to do with it,Im always switching from one firmware to another on my nexus phone lol...just said i would let you know anyways.. Ive only got a 32gb card in it at the moment,I keep my music tidy,nothing in the folders apart from the music files and I used tagscanner to embed the album art etc into the files..

Oct 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM Post #5,432 of 18,652
Mine came today with Firmware 1.2.2.  While MP4Nation missed their first expected date, they did ship when they told me they would after I inquired (missing shipment from iBasso as reported was apparently the reason for the missed date), and to the US it only took a about 4 days and 2 of those were the weekend.  Not bad service, and the bonus headphones were a very nice touch.  Price wise I paid $16 more than the X3 package with 64GB card and cables, and got headphones instead.  The price would have been even closer but I didn't know about the coupon.  Feels like a nice quality device.

Oct 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #5,433 of 18,652
Mine came today with Firmware 1.2.2.  While MP4Nation missed their first expected date, they did ship when they told me they would after I inquired (missing shipment from iBasso as reported was apparently the reason for the missed date), and to the US it only took a about 4 days and 2 of those were the weekend.  Not bad service, and the bonus headphones were a very nice touch.  Price wise I paid $16 more than the X3 package with 64GB card and cables, and got headphones instead.  The price would have been even closer but I didn't know about the coupon.  Feels like a nice quality device.

so how is it working for you?

Oct 29, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #5,435 of 18,652
Finally, the 7th batch is shipping.

Edit: It appears they have started shipping last night (HK time). The DHL tracking shows my page already arrived on my sure. If I'm lucky I'll get my hands on DX50 tonight. 
atsmile.gif

Oct 29, 2013 at 8:15 PM Post #5,438 of 18,652
While I really like my T1 and it does sound excellent with my DX50, I still prefer the iBasso D12 with my choice of opamps and used with the coax output of the DX50.

Sorry but I can't comment on the Pico Power, as I have never heard it.

Don't have a T1 but love the DX50 with HiFlight's Top Kit.

Oct 29, 2013 at 8:49 PM Post #5,441 of 18,652
I received a bad unit too, it seems. Ignore my earlier criticisms of the DX50's sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back