The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Dec 28, 2013 at 12:09 PM Post #9,361 of 18,652
  Silly Wallpaper change is implemented, but Vorbis comment support is still lacking. when Ogg files has one can only Directory mode, Artist "TAGS, genre" tags "are not read.
This is crap.

Please search the thread and take a head count of how many DX50 users are moaning about lacking ogg tag support compared to all the other features. If you had limited time to work on the FW, which features would you focus on?

Dec 28, 2013 at 12:19 PM Post #9,362 of 18,652
  Please search the thread and take a head count of how many DX50 users are moaning about lacking ogg tag support compared to all the other features. If you had limited time to work on the FW, which features would you focus on?

ibasso fanboy!

The DX50 plays the format, so you can also request that this feature also fully available, and is fully supported.

It is completely irrelevant whether use only few users of the forum Ogg files on the player.

There are still more bugs. Gapless buffer is emptied audible at the beginning of a newly selected titels.

Dec 28, 2013 at 12:27 PM Post #9,364 of 18,652
That was what I thought as well, they said the DX50 USB is USB OUT/IN. This is coming from them, I wish I would have kept the email. I should have it soon and I will let you know. There are a few people here that have this rig so maybe they can comment on this.

Thanks, if it works, I'll be the first one to applaud please keep us posted.

Dec 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #9,365 of 18,652

Annoyingly pragmatic and realistic man!

The DX50 plays the format, so you can also request that this feature also fully available, and is fully supported.

It is completely irrelevant whether use only few users of the forum Ogg files on the player.

There are still more bugs. Gapless buffer is emptied audible at the beginning of a newly selected titels.

There, fixed it for you.

Dec 28, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #9,366 of 18,652
  Thanks for pics, I tried them this one looks good. The other pics look nice but too much detail on the center and it clutters text making them hard to read.

Glad you like it!
beerchug.gif

Dec 28, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #9,367 of 18,652
  And here's my wallpapers of choice:

Nice will have to try those out.  Downloading now...

Only thing I would like to see is the 'queue' for random added...(so you can go back to the last couple songs played instead of random when selecting the 'back' button).

Dec 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #9,368 of 18,652

...for real? I have been lurking on this thread for many, many moons waiting for a firmware release that folks would call complete. Although now I am on the fence again because of the DX90 announcement...

Dec 28, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #9,369 of 18,652
There, fixed it for you. 

Not annoying, factually!
However, I am annoyed by lack of distance to the product

for the function irrelevant additional functions are developed.
The function of these bugs will be ignored.

This is not professional. Here clearly the specifications will not exist.

Dec 28, 2013 at 1:25 PM Post #9,370 of 18,652
  Nice will have to try those out.  Downloading now...

Only thing I would like to see is the 'queue' for random added...(so you can go back to the last couple songs played instead of random when selecting the 'back' button).

I Agree with this one. Back should always play the previous song, never a random one.

I also second the  "remember where I was when I shutdown or auto power off" like the sans clip has. That is extremely useful for long files like audiobooks.

Other than that, this is a huge upgrade!

And @pnix, all your base are belong to us.

Dec 28, 2013 at 1:35 PM Post #9,371 of 18,652

Sorry Soren, so much for the beta trial
confused.gif

Yes, I love everything about the firmware update including the now working last song position before turning the dap off. That was such a refreshing thing to see. Tbh, I was not expecting it on that release and let's drink to the sleep timer working, now I can go to sleep at night knowing my dap will eventually turn off and have plenty of juice in the morning.
beerchug.gif

Wallpaper is a blast!

Dec 28, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #9,374 of 18,652
does anyone still have the problem of their Dx50 memory getting wiped out after a reset? or in this case i guess an update?

ive never had to deal with it since ive just put everything on my SD card but just for reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back