The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Dec 9, 2013 at 10:49 AM Post #8,236 of 18,652
Thanks. Someone here is using low profile dual lock successfully with the SD to MicroSD Adapter but my low profile dual lock is way too low so I guess that there is more than one version out there. The standard is good with the cable running inside.

The gap with the low profile Dual Lock that I have is about 2mm, and the gap with standard Dual Lock is about 5mm. You can mix the two and get a 3.5-4mm gap.

Dec 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #8,237 of 18,652

Thanks. Someone here is using low profile dual lock successfully with the SD to MicroSD Adapter but my low profile dual lock is way too low so I guess that there is more than one version out there. The standard is good with the cable running inside.

I do, perhaps not as low as you have. But definitely not the standard dual-lock height.

Dec 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #8,238 of 18,652
Hi all.. Just want to ask a simple question regarding the music player system.is there a way to play my music by ARTIST?
Because it happens like this, I open my artist directory and select "Linkin Park", then it opens all albums/folders inside like "Hybrid Theory", "Minutes to Midnight" and so on.
At this point I need to select one of the albums let's say "Hybrid Theory" just then I'm only able to play the music based on this ALBUM (Hybrid Theory) instead of my ARTIST (LINKIN PARK).

Can I simply play all LINKIN PARK songs at a time (all albums)?

Dec 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #8,240 of 18,652
  Hi all.. Just want to ask a simple question regarding the music player system.is there a way to play my music by ARTIST?
Because it happens like this, I open my artist directory and select "Linkin Park", then it opens all albums/folders inside like "Hybrid Theory", "Minutes to Midnight" and so on.
At this point I need to select one of the albums let's say "Hybrid Theory" just then I'm only able to play the music based on this ALBUM (Hybrid Theory) instead of my ARTIST (LINKIN PARK).

Can I simply play all LINKIN PARK songs at a time (all albums)?

You need to create a playlist add by artist.

Dec 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #8,242 of 18,652
Dec 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #8,243 of 18,652
Okay, what exactly was iBasso thinking when they took out the gapless playback and put in this crossfade shenanigans?
I can't think of a single album where I thought you myself "Oh boy, these songs surely lack some serious crossfade action!" while listening to it.
I'll just turn it off for now, I guess...

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM Post #8,244 of 18,652
Okay, what exactly was iBasso thinking when they took out the gapless playback and put in this crossfade shenanigans?
I can't think of a single album where I thought you myself "Oh boy, these songs surely lack some serious crossfade action!" while listening to it.
I'll just turn it off for now, I guess...

Exactly.  I don't get why this was changed.  Why try to fix something that was working?  It's sort of ok for songs that don't actually roll into the next track gaplessly, but those that do are all messed up now.  Take the Gladiator soundtrack for instance, most of the tracks seem to roll right into the next.  It's very disjointed with gapless off, or fading between tracks.

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #8,245 of 18,652
iBasso Firmware:  Two steps forward.....one step back.....
frown.gif

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:47 PM Post #8,249 of 18,652
1.2.6. perfect firmware :) , except for the gapless :triportsad:

Yup gapless and sensitivity of the screen. Still the screen is too sensitive.
Gapless is more like crossfade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back