The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
Sep 18, 2013 at 5:38 AM Post #1,846 of 18,652
Thanks for the download links, guys!

Much appreciated. Although I currently do not have a DX50, mine should be coming tomorrow, so I'll download the files now, just in case they somehow get deleted or such:)

Sep 18, 2013 at 5:40 AM Post #1,847 of 18,652
  Thanks for the download links, guys!

Much appreciated. Although I currently do not have a DX50, mine should be coming tomorrow, so I'll download the files now, just in case they somehow get deleted or such:)

that kinda attitude isn't healthy for you really :D 

mine should have been here yesterday but I'm still waiting for my shipping agent :/

Sep 18, 2013 at 5:46 AM Post #1,848 of 18,652
to help spread the load...i have also uploaded it to mega~

https://mega.co.nz/#!tNdFyB5C!LregvyJGmHUpkK9FcBELGER_WxI2k1DyT_6poniwSfU

finally the damn album list issue has been fixed...and i also notice now the song info can finally show the bit rate info..previously it was just blank...

so by reading this are the following fixed...

1) the apostrophe issue now cleared up?
2) when browsing by album you get a list of albums and not the individual tracks within each album?

also....

when returning back to list (in directory) does it return to last scroll point or back to top of the list still?

many thanks

Sep 18, 2013 at 5:46 AM Post #1,849 of 18,652

that kinda attitude isn't healthy for you really :D 

mine should have been here yesterday but I'm still waiting for my shipping agent :/

Haha, ahh, well, I know my unit is almost here, whether it be tomorrow or the day after:) Anytime before the end of the week, that's for sure. All I know for certain, is that the device is currently in Australia:)

Sep 18, 2013 at 5:53 AM Post #1,851 of 18,652
so by reading this are the following fixed...

1) the apostrophe issue now cleared up?
2) when browsing by album you get a list of albums and not the individual tracks within each album?

also....

when returning back to list (in directory) does it return to last scroll point or back to top of the list still?

many thanks

issue 1 not confirm as all my song have astrophe remove due to v1 firmware :p
issue 2 is fixed :D

last..yes..when you press back to the album list..it will remember your last scroll point... :D

Sep 18, 2013 at 6:03 AM Post #1,856 of 18,652
iBasso FTW!  and thanks Sorensiim for the mirror.  Downloaded in less than a minute and applying now....  
biggrin.gif

Sep 18, 2013 at 6:05 AM Post #1,857 of 18,652
thanks for the clarification(s) everybody

looks like all my personal issues are now fixed and everything is running as it should

just have to sit out the next 6 hours or so at work before I can get home and update :)

Sep 18, 2013 at 6:18 AM Post #1,858 of 18,652
So far they haven't gotten around to making one for the DX100, so don't get your hopes up... 
Happy to help! Ibasso seem to be hosting their files on a 56K line so I figured I'd do us all a favor and put my fiber to good use :beerchug:

Soren is your dx50 hiss free to begin with or with the new firmware? Mine is a hiss fest......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back