The "I hate waiting for parcels" thread.
Nov 29, 2007 at 3:48 AM Post #766 of 917
Ugh...so close yet so far away. Waiting on a pair of AKG K701's and a Corda Arietta amp. I've been harassing any delivery truck till it comes and my girlfriend thinks I'm crazy for checking the UPS page every 1/2 hour to hour for updates on where my package is.

Nov 29, 2007 at 9:37 PM Post #768 of 917
Two parcels arrived yesterday, so just waiting on one parcel at the moment.
One containing a 1959 Gillette Adjustable DE Razor.

Dec 3, 2007 at 6:20 AM Post #771 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Two parcels arrived yesterday, so just waiting on one parcel at the moment.
One containing a 1959 Gillette Adjustable DE Razor.

Is it a Fatboy? I have one and absolutely love it. Sunday nights, I get out the bowl and brush and go in for a long, proper shave. I just did that about an hour ago.

I'm waiting on two packages. One is an Orbe platter and the other is the SE Orbe spider. Already have the QC power supply and Gyrodec, so a full Orbe is just around the corner. Can hardly wait, but not looking forward to adjusting the suspension. Tedious, but it does stay in tune once you get it there.

Dec 4, 2007 at 8:41 PM Post #772 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it a Fatboy? I have one and absolutely love it. Sunday nights, I get out the bowl and brush and go in for a long, proper shave. I just did that about an hour ago.

Yes, its a Fatboy.
It will be my backup one, since I already have a '61 Fatboy in current rotation. Its on par with my '65 Slim adjustable, and the '48 Super Speed. Aka a really great shaver!
biggrin.gif

Should be here any day now...

Dec 12, 2007 at 6:46 AM Post #775 of 917
"Each day is like a fresh betrayal by the postman." - Duggeh

My new favorite quote.

Dec 12, 2007 at 12:32 PM Post #777 of 917
I'm waiting for my Christmas Exchange parcel
tongue.gif

Dec 12, 2007 at 12:47 PM Post #778 of 917
I am currently doing a year abroad in England and I am going home on Saturday and I have 8 packages either waiting for me at home or on their to my house. I can't wait to get home and open them. I think the list is two packages of CDs, two packages of books, one Holiday exchange package, one iPod LOD made by barqy, one Gemini Headphone Stand made by Arterius2, and a pair of Grado HF-1 #273.

Dec 12, 2007 at 1:06 PM Post #779 of 917
Some say waiting is half the fun... I never agreed =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back