The "I hate waiting for parcels" thread.
Dec 13, 2007 at 8:53 PM Post #782 of 917
I'm waiting for my guitar from America.

Has anyone ever used USPS Express Mail International? If it was shipped out on the 12th, what are the chances of me getting it my christmas?

Dec 13, 2007 at 9:02 PM Post #783 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottyyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone ever used USPS Express Mail International? If it was shipped out on the 12th, what are the chances of me getting it my christmas?

Depends how long it gets held up in UK customs ... i'd not offer anything better than 50/50 odds tbh.

Dec 14, 2007 at 12:30 AM Post #784 of 917
i'm waiting for a Seiko's Sportura Alarm Chronograph Watch, Blue Jeans Interconnects, and a few Christmas gifts for ppl... I just received my Atlantis Match speaker stands and HDMI-HDMI and DVI-HDMI cables from monoprice... I hope I get notification that my Gilmore Lite LE is fixed and coming back too...

Dec 15, 2007 at 7:52 AM Post #785 of 917
Waiting for a couple of audio CD's from 'Andrew Pielet', as part of the annual Head-fi Gift Exchange.

Dec 15, 2007 at 8:10 AM Post #786 of 917
I ordered my Omega pads from Audiocubes on Sunday and they're still not here, are their transporter pads broken or what?
frown.gif

Dec 15, 2007 at 10:25 AM Post #787 of 917
hearyourself custom mould impression kit has been 3 weeks coming, the tracking number wasnt recognized so i got onto them and they have sent out another kit, fingers crossed this time round!

see sig for other pending goodies...

Dec 15, 2007 at 12:49 PM Post #789 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottyyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered stuff from ken @ alo, he posted on 5th and it arrived with me on the 12th that included a few days with customs and nice bill to pay as well
frown.gif

Dec 15, 2007 at 3:16 PM Post #792 of 917
I ordered the jacket I tried out in berlin this october. My old one finally gave in. Waiting for a 300 dollar jacket is a PITA
frown.gif
. Especially because it is kinda cold outside
tongue.gif
. It should arrive sometime next week. My next paycheck will go to a pair of livewires
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back