The "I hate waiting for parcels" thread.
Mar 8, 2007 at 10:18 PM Post #106 of 917
i'm waiting on a pair of sr225s, accupower 270mah 9v recharegable battery, the latest version of the headphonia, sennheiser 1/4" to 1/8" adapter, onyx ds lite, r4 mod-chip, 1gb micro sd card, a replacement face for my alpine head unit...

it's been a good week.
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2007 at 4:27 AM Post #108 of 917
I'm still waiting for the A900ltd and w10vtg that jjcha let me borrow. I cant wait to review them... if they dont arrive by tuesday mark my words, HEADS WILL ROLL

Mar 9, 2007 at 4:27 AM Post #109 of 917
Waiting on a Belkin PF60 power conditioner and some power cables for the preamp, amp and dac. Living in Canada sucks for shipments, because even when things are sent via express it could take up to 2 weeks
mad.gif

Mar 9, 2007 at 5:32 AM Post #110 of 917
Brooklyn to Calgary. I hope it only takes 5 business days. That will mean I get my AKG-701's tomorrow, I'm crossing my fingers.

Mar 9, 2007 at 3:17 PM Post #111 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought amazon sent things out fast... Guess not!

Amazon themselves are usually very prompt, as well as most of the third party sellers. It depends on where the sellers are dispatchign from og course. However there are some that take the piss e.g. I ordered 2 CDs 13 days ago and haven't got them or even any notification of dispatch. Useless.

Mar 9, 2007 at 3:36 PM Post #112 of 917
Well don't think they've shipped yet but I'm waiting on packages from digikey and some op-amps off a guy on ebay.

Waiting does suck, waiting for things to even ship sucks even more.

Mar 9, 2007 at 3:49 PM Post #113 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJShadow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazon themselves are usually very prompt, as well as most of the third party sellers. It depends on where the sellers are dispatchign from og course. However there are some that take the piss e.g. I ordered 2 CDs 13 days ago and haven't got them or even any notification of dispatch. Useless.

The book I ordered was not from a third party seller. It's directly from amazon. Concidering that I also live only about 60 miles from the amazon warehouse it makes it even funnier to me that it's taking them so long.

...And no, they still haven't shipped it.

EDIT: sorry i'm guilty of not reading your post very well, hence my weird reply! OOPS

Mar 9, 2007 at 8:24 PM Post #115 of 917
SRD-7 Pro in, Tubes in. Now on first name terms with the Customs Officers.
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2007 at 11:55 PM Post #117 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrikane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SRD-7 Pro in, Tubes in. Now on first name terms with the Customs Officers.

Classic, the mark of a true head-fier
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2007 at 1:52 AM Post #119 of 917
Heck it's going to take FedEx a week to figure out where they left my package. Then I can file a claim.

I know where they left it- as listed on the tracking page = at my door. Someone is enjoying a real comfortable folding chair and it's not me.

Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back