The "I hate waiting for parcels" thread.
Mar 6, 2007 at 6:46 PM Post #77 of 917
Tax software. Chair. Antec PSU. Something else I forgot. I spend way too much online.

Mar 6, 2007 at 7:09 PM Post #79 of 917
Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor here. I cant wait. Even though i dont have the amp to drive them yet.
icon10.gif

Mar 6, 2007 at 7:16 PM Post #81 of 917
My sa5000 to be delivered for the second time
tongue.gif
. But don't you guys think that the wait is all worth it for when the package finally arrives? I actually enjoy the wait...as long as it isn't too long

Mar 6, 2007 at 7:43 PM Post #83 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by jay spec /img/forum/go_quote.gif
darth beyers...where are you fedex driver??
tongue.gif

WOW! as soon as i hit the reply button, who do i see pull up? fedex!
icon10.gif

...maybe posting in this thread helps?
icon10.gif

Mar 6, 2007 at 8:28 PM Post #85 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJShadow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My sa5000 to be delivered for the second time
tongue.gif
. But don't you guys think that the wait is all worth it for when the package finally arrives? I actually enjoy the wait...as long as it isn't too long

thanks that perspective actually put a grin on my face.

i always seem to forget to appreciate the journey to whatever

all the hard work/anxiety/wait and that wonderful feeling once you accomplish/receive something you realize it was all worthwhile

rs1smile.gif

that day i can afford the RS-1 (done w/ school/hardwork) will be awesome

=]

Mar 6, 2007 at 9:12 PM Post #86 of 917
been waiting on a couple of headphones since the 16th of feb . DHL, must you torment so?

Mar 6, 2007 at 11:38 PM Post #88 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ugh, Im waiting for some DIY gear. I am so bored without something to solder. Sometimes I just sit around and take crap apart with my soldering iron. Hurry before I taking something apart that shouldn't be.

lol. When the postman finaly turns up, you're going to garrote him with some solder
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 12:37 AM Post #89 of 917
Down here in Oz if Australia Post tries to deliver a package and you're not home they leave a card saying that its at the Post Office to be picked up. When I ordered my supermini I got the card on Friday evening, but the package was at this small Post Office that didn't open on Saturdays. So I had to spend the whole weekend knowing my supermini was locked in the Post Office. That really hurt, especially given I'd waited about 2 months already!

Mar 7, 2007 at 12:49 AM Post #90 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tax software. Chair. Antec PSU. Something else I forgot. I spend way too much online.

Antec is the Bose of the PSU world, you know that right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back