THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Nov 13, 2013 at 4:51 AM Post #721 of 2,209
  list is too long I'll be here all night :) 
I'll add to Hutnicks HP-3 ( Unmoddded even that should tell you all something ) and add in an HP-50  that drops bombz all over stuff..

OK then lets turn it around. Lets see if it really is number 50 on the all time hit list.

Phones that sound worse than the SK Navigator.

I'll go first

hmmm.....................

Nov 13, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #723 of 2,209
Hi there. New to the site, just testing the waters, this thread seems as good a place as any. By the way, Tyll is hyping the HP50s (not sure if it is safe to link to an external blog)

Keep up the hype.

Nov 13, 2013 at 5:23 AM Post #724 of 2,209
  Hi there. New to the site, just testing the waters, this thread seems as good a place as any. By the way, Tyll is hyping the HP50s (not sure if it is safe to link to an external blog)

Keep up the hype.

I really don't know if linking to Tyll's site is verboten or not. The Boxman might know but he'll be asleep by now.

Welcome to the last bastion of semi sanity here. Hype on! The waters are only mildly shark infested
wink_face.gif

Nov 13, 2013 at 5:29 AM Post #725 of 2,209
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Water? Wrong thread buddy. Take a right turn at Albuquerque....

You can link Tyll. Many of us do, and we've not been banned by the local bird (yet, can't speak for troll).

Oooh. Tyll's got Moe....
 ljokerl's Stash - I love getting little boxes from ljokerl. Seemed like a particularly nice batch of earphones this time. I didn't listen to them, but some measured very nicely. Brainwavz R3; MOE SS01; ViSang VS-K1; Signature Acoustic Elements C12; Boqari Q1; NuForce NE 700M.

Nov 13, 2013 at 5:36 AM Post #726 of 2,209
  Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Water? Wrong thread buddy. Take a right turn at Albuquerque....

You can link Tyll. Many of us do, and we've not been banned by the local bird (yet, can't speak for troll).

Oooh. Tyll's got Moe....

Ok, I can't post pics, so imagine a really clever "I see what you did there" gif.

Here's Tyll's reaction to the HP50s and the corresponding link:
 For those of you looking for a great all-around headphone, run, don't walk, to your nearest NAD dealer and get one...right now.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/i-love-these-headphonesthe-nad-viso-hp50

Nov 13, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #727 of 2,209

Ok, I can't post pics, so imagine a really clever "I see what you did there" gif.

Here's Tyll's reaction to the HP50s and the corresponding link:

Hmmm. The best closed circumaural. No mention whatsoever of the AD's. Hmmmmmm.

Nov 13, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #730 of 2,209

Keep up the hype.

Yayyy!!! FRESH MEAT!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

And welcome to THE HYPE, we don't bite.................. much.
evil_smiley.gif

Oooh. Tyll's got Moe....

i dunno whatcha' talkin' about meng, i is VIP here.
cool.gif

Hmmm. The best closed circumaural. No mention whatsoever of the AD's. Hmmmmmm.

RIGHT!!!
wink.gif

GO TROLL ELSEWHERE FOOL!!!
deadhorse.gif

Just remember kid, this thread changes people and so does the rest of the forum... so be careful

WOW hot damn this thread is THAT influential/ inspirational to ya'll. Man i gotta' step up my game then. Didn't know i am changing lives here son, i be on that Jesus SWAG!!!

I've actually witnessed people transmogrified into pulp and paper products
eek.gif

HA HA you REAL funny.

Nuff said:

Nov 13, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #731 of 2,209
  Yayyy!!! FRESH MEAT!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

And welcome to THE HYPE, we don't bite.................. much.
evil_smiley.gif

i dunno whatcha' talkin' about meng, i is VIP here.
cool.gif

RIGHT!!!
wink.gif

GO TROLL ELSEWHERE FOOL!!!
deadhorse.gif

WOW hot damn this thread is THAT influential/ inspirational to ya'll. Man i gotta' step up my game then. Didn't know i am changing lives here son, i be on that Jesus SWAG!!!

HA HA you REAL funny.

Nuff said:

Oh come now. We both know you couldn't punch you way out of a paper bag
wink_face.gif

Nov 13, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #734 of 2,209

Oooh. Tyll's got Moe....

SFwalcer has something to say about that one:

Nov 13, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #735 of 2,209
the Standard Oil of New York EFF ONE  with the creepy puffy cat wearing them, those be yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back