The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread
Jul 29, 2013 at 10:09 AM Post #1,457 of 6,336
When will Addicted to Audio get them in ? I would really love try this GSX.......Its great to have stores like this here in Australia, the arse end of the world
And actually get to hear these things. I say good on ya George and co......Keep up the good work.
size]

Jul 29, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #1,458 of 6,336
Quote:
When will Addicted to Audio get them in ? I would really love try this GSX.......

I expect Justin will send out stock to Addicted to Audio with all the other orders (just like the first batch), so just depends on when Justin will finish them. Think it's getting close now, August maybe? 

Aug 1, 2013 at 12:06 AM Post #1,461 of 6,336
GSX comes in any color Justin's anodizer can make. I'm getting mine in red. Just send him a PM. (only the face plates change color, of course, not the entire unit)

Aug 1, 2013 at 9:07 AM Post #1,463 of 6,336
I'm sure I've seen one of Justin's amps in blue, looked nice, think it was the [size=x-small]BHSE[/size].  if I find a pic I will post it

Aug 1, 2013 at 10:33 AM Post #1,464 of 6,336
Quote:
I'm sure I've seen one of Justin's amps in blue, looked nice, think it was the [size=x-small]BHSE[/size].  if I find a pic I will post it

Yes, it belongs to Eldoug I think.

Aug 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #1,465 of 6,336
Black and silver are standard colours, others are available at a premium.  And it's power coating not anodozing.

Aug 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM Post #1,470 of 6,336
Quote:
You gotta include GST as well in your calculation. Even if you purchase directly from Justin it is probably guaranteed you will pay GST when it gets through customs - just ask any of the UK/Europe kiddos who have had to pay VAT when they bought their amps.

I had no problems dealing with Addicted to Audio for my preorder - George was polite and helpful the whole time. He also helped me out a great deal about a year ago when I bought my WA2 by helping me diagnose a noisy tube issue - sent me replacement tubes for free and promptly too. So I've only had great service from them to be honest.

Wish I was in Melb so I could just pop in though.

It really depends. For example, bike parts using express like DHL/UPS ship into AU, the best way to avoid GST is to make sure the parts are placed into multiple boxes with each box's value under AUD$1000 (or each airway bill declared value under AUD$1000) but you still consolidated the invoice and ship to a business address (that means sender still get those UPS discount as UPS deem the say 3 boxes as 1 shipment), however since it is divided into 3 airway bills, unless custom have solid proof they usually cannot charge you GST.

Most UK bike shops already learn the trick and shipping parts into AU like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back