The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread
Jun 7, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #4,966 of 6,345
There is a device which you can test whether your socket is grounded. A digital voltmeter. Granted fixing it is a more problematic issue.

Thanks. Yes I should get a qualified electrician to come take a look and hopefully get he socket grounded properly. Making me think of selling off my desktop rig for a portable one..

Jun 13, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #4,967 of 6,345
Ok ordered! 
beerchug.gif
gs1000.gif
tongue.gif
L3000.gif
darthsmile.gif
popcorn.gif
blink.gif

now we wait. Going on vacay anyways. Cheers

Jun 14, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #4,969 of 6,345
I received email from Justin says my order is shipping this week. I can't wait to receive the shipping confirmation already. 

Jun 18, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #4,971 of 6,345
Wow! I saw Justin is at the Focal  Headphones Launch event! The red GS-X MKii is so nice, I wish mine could be shipped soon too!
Is there anyone going to the event? I would like to ask for a help to ask Justin when till my GS-X mkii shipped as I am soon going out of town, at around the early July.. so it would be great to get it soon.. Otherwise it would be a mess having the amp stored in the post office.

Hi, Justin, I know I am a bit annoying, if you could reply my email or facebook message, that would be great! Thank you! 

Jun 20, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #4,972 of 6,345
Got news from Justin yesterday that it is shipping today but stil did not get any notification, maybe Justin is really busy...
I have sent email, Facebook message to him and have not get any reply. Will wait till tmr, hope it is really ready for shipment..
Justin please reply me whether it is ready or not, I am ok if it is not ready but it would be better to be ready in this few days as I am really not in town soon....

Jun 21, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #4,974 of 6,345
Im still waiting my shipping confirmation... But its ship to Addicted to Audio in Melbourne tho, international shipment may take a bit to start with...

Jun 21, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #4,977 of 6,345
  Wow! So Justin has sent you a shipment tracking no.? It is good to know that! Congratz!

I am an international buyer, I think Justin is working hard to arrange the order of international one, hope to receive his email soon!

Thank you very much.
Yes, I received the shipping e-mail this morning and it will be delivered by the end of the day via FedEx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back