The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread
Mar 8, 2014 at 12:04 PM Post #2,356 of 6,326
  1 year birthday coming up, fast for my GSX- MK2
Only one glitch , blown fuse but easy easy fix .

Still very proud.
Still enjoying music ++

Still enjoying the versatility

I do " feel " and like  the music more when left on rather than cold start ,  but that could be dac left on as well so undecided on that .

Love the detail , pace and force .

Thanks Headamp for a solid performer .

yea it's been almost a year.  still sound so very good!  but that's not actually surprising(from ps1000 to hd800).  what really surprise me was, it sounds great with UERM.  a CIEM.  that combo, the best i've ever heard from a monitor. 

Mar 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM Post #2,357 of 6,326
Hey Justin, how's it going with the current builds?

I hope things are going smooth for you?

Mar 11, 2014 at 8:13 AM Post #2,359 of 6,326
Hi Justin,

Good news. Are there an chance that the GS-X MK2 I ordered on December 1, 2013 (Silver / 230 V / DACT) in this batch ?

Jazz59
atsmile.gif

Mar 12, 2014 at 3:49 AM Post #2,360 of 6,326
  Hi Justin,

Good news. Are there an chance that the GS-X MK2 I ordered on December 1, 2013 (Silver / 230 V / DACT) in this batch ?

Jazz59
atsmile.gif

got the silver panels, and they are being laser engraved today

Hi Justin,

Please understand that many of your customers (including me) are indeed much concerned about the expected shipment date of our orders. We would be grateful if you could at least keep us up to date.

drexler007

Mar 12, 2014 at 4:29 AM Post #2,361 of 6,326
I know it's been long for all of us (some longer than others) in the current batch.....but I think if Justin knew a date he'd already have contacted us or posted.  He's got many things to juggle and his reputation for perfection prevents him from taking any shortcuts.  I personally prefer this and don't mind waiting....he's always been responsive every time someone asks him a question via PM or on his products' threads so he's not going anywhere....just always at work IMO.  Just my 2 cents.

Mar 12, 2014 at 5:12 AM Post #2,362 of 6,326
Actually leaving for a holiday soon :/ The concern is the amp is delayed till then which will result in shipping problems for me, sigh, nothing else to do but wait and hope it'll arrive sooner rather than later...

Mar 12, 2014 at 7:30 AM Post #2,364 of 6,326
  Hi Justin,

Jazz59
atsmile.gif

This should be easy to understand if you actually read this thread (and picked up and remembered the relevant points).

Justin Wilson wrote 10 January 2014 in post #2275:
Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[...] the end of the current batch being built, pending cancellations is mid-october.

Hence you are in the next (ie. the 2014) batch.

The only chances you have is:
  1. If enough customers in the 2013 batch who ordered the same item/variant as you, cancel their order so you're next in line
  2. Justin Wilson recently announced a few extra panels. If one of them suits you, you may have a chance

Mar 12, 2014 at 8:49 AM Post #2,366 of 6,326
It's surprising (at least to me) that anyone who ordered a GS-X MK2 wasn't aware of the typical delivery timetable - the history is quite visible in this thread and others.  I'm as anxious as any other buyer for my 2013 batch GS-X, but understood Justin's business model when the deposit was made.  Given that all of the previous batches made it into the hands of the purchasers, I see no reason to be concerned about this batch.

Mar 12, 2014 at 9:27 AM Post #2,367 of 6,326
I found this thread (and Head-Fi) after ordering my GS-X MK2. I'm a newbie on Head-Fi (not on other forums of course).

The waiting is difficult, but probably measuring the quality of work of Justin.

Jazz59
beerchug.gif

Mar 12, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #2,370 of 6,326
  I do not quite understand, but I have no problem paying 100% of GS-X MK2. The problem is when will it be manufactured.

Jazz59
cool.gif

The "when" is part of the experience
wink.gif
Anyone can buy an amp and have it shipped overnight but only a few chosen ones have the patience to wait until "their batch" will be finished. ... I am also in the 2014 batch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back