THE HD800 from Sennheiser
Mar 13, 2009 at 11:47 AM Post #61 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HI All,

Mid to late April is now the expected time for the HD800 to appear. They are having problems with the finish of the product - a cosmetic problem and not a mechanical or audio problem. I will post a longer posting here tomorrow. I am swamped in a record collection I just purchased and am up to my ears in the black stuff - and having fun!

Todd

Thanks for the update Todd; unfortunately it wasn't the news I was hoping for.
frown.gif

Mar 13, 2009 at 12:57 PM Post #62 of 148
I hate to be anal about semantics, but.. When they say mid-late April, does that mean when they will start shipping, so in a sense we should have them in our hands in May? Or we should have a complete\finish product in our hands by mid-late April?

Mar 13, 2009 at 4:14 PM Post #65 of 148
Hi All,

The way I understand it they should be shipping to me in mid April and then to you. As promised all of my orders will then ship to you via Fed Ex 2nd Day.

Todd

Mar 13, 2009 at 4:15 PM Post #66 of 148
Quote:

Hi All,

The way I understand it they should be shipping to me in mid April and then to you. As promised all of my orders will then ship to you via Fed Ex 2nd Day.

Todd

Thanks for the info. It's going to be interesting to see how many you actually get in that first shipment and how long it takes before the subsequent shipments come.

That goes for all the other retailers as well.

EDIT: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/sen...y-tour-414370/

Or maybe not!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 14, 2009 at 3:23 AM Post #67 of 148
Quote:

Hi All,

Todd

Mid-April?? What happened to February?

Mar 31, 2009 at 11:48 PM Post #69 of 148
Todd is it too late to get on the preorder bandwagon?
biggrin.gif

Apr 16, 2009 at 5:27 PM Post #74 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by John2e /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Or else you'll be waiting
wink.gif

Why would I be waiting? His first order was for 50 and then he placed two more orders, each of 10. I just wanted to let others know that they might still have a chance to get in on the first batch, if Sennheiser ships him the full 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back