THE HD800 from Sennheiser
Jan 13, 2009 at 12:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 148

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

We are very pleased to announce that we will be carrying and stocking the HD800 from Sennheiser. We have 50 of them on order and were one of the first dealers to place an order with Sennheiser. We expect to have our first order in and ready to ship sometime in March.

You can preorder from us and we will include free Fed Ex 2nd Day shipping. We will not charge your card until the product is ready to ship to you.

We still have some headphones available so order now or get in line for a long wait! Only 210 headphones are coming in on Sennheisers first order so supplies will be very limited!

Also now available for preorder is the Stefan AudioArt Equinox Voice cable for the HD800.

AND as if that were not enough, Grado Labs has introduced an upgraded lineup of phono cartridges. We had an opportunity to audition the New Grado Reference Sonata1 and found it to be a very nice improvement.

We are also offering free shipping on all Grado headphone and cartridges!

These and and other goodies are now available at TTVJ, Todd The Vinyl Junkie

Todd

3276872007_a61711e473_o.jpg

Jan 13, 2009 at 5:05 PM Post #4 of 148
Hi All,

It now looks like the HD800 could be shipping earlier than March - like in mid to late February. So get on board and get in on the fist batch from Sennheiser!!!

Todd

Jan 29, 2009 at 12:01 AM Post #8 of 148
Todd,

How many people have already pre-ordered with you?

Jan 30, 2009 at 12:44 PM Post #9 of 148
Todd, after looking over at the headroom forum, Tyll's suggesting that there will only be about 200 800s for the whole of US in this "First Batch"....Just wondering what your take is on all this information...how many will you get?

Thanks

Jan 30, 2009 at 9:53 PM Post #11 of 148
HI All,

I ordered 50 initially but have ordered more. The first 50 are almost sold out but there are still some available.

As for how many and when they will be delivered - there is so much info and mis - info out right now and I don't think Sennheiser has any solid answers yet. I do know they are doing their best to find answers and as soon as I have an solid info I will post it here.

I know I was promised 50 on the first shipment but if they get less than they expected - and that may well be the case - there may be an allocation but I don't really know what that will mean to all of the dealers who have them on order.

Todd

Jan 30, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #12 of 148
Thanks for the update Todd - You've done all that you can at this point.

If we get em, we get em, if we don't, we don't

Jan 31, 2009 at 12:38 AM Post #13 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HI All,

I ordered 50 initially but have ordered more. The first 50 are almost sold out but there are still some available.

As for how many and when they will be delivered - there is so much info and mis - info out right now and I don't think Sennheiser has any solid answers yet. I do know they are doing their best to find answers and as soon as I have an solid info I will post it here.

I know I was promised 50 on the first shipment but if they get less than they expected - and that may well be the case - there may be an allocation but I don't really know what that will mean to all of the dealers who have them on order.

Todd

WOW!!! The HD800's sound alike a run away success, even at their price point. I hope Billy has his pair for the March Champaign meet but probably wishful thinking.
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2009 at 12:26 PM Post #15 of 148
Voices around tell that european release might be a little later than american release, and that prices won't be that different. I'm getting really tempted to order one...should I do it, would I still be in the first batch?
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back