THE HD800 from Sennheiser
May 6, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #107 of 148
HI All,

Sennheiser has notified us that the HD800 ship date has been moved back to JUNE. We still do not have any word as to how many we are getting but we have more on order than we have sold.

We are very sorry to bring this news but as I had stated before the HD800 is worth the wait. Unfortunately that wait is now even longer...

Todd

May 6, 2009 at 7:38 PM Post #108 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HI All,

Sennheiser has notified us that the HD800 ship date has been moved back to JUNE. We still do not have any word as to how many we are getting but we have more on order than we have sold.

We are very sorry to bring this news but as I had stated before the HD800 is worth the wait. Unfortunately that wait is now even longer...

Todd

It's not your fault.

Have you ever seen something handled like this before?

May 6, 2009 at 9:48 PM Post #109 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by A.Thorsen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's not your fault.

Have you ever seen something handled like this before?

Do a search on the Westone 3's. It should make you feel better about this minor delay

May 7, 2009 at 1:21 AM Post #111 of 148
Sorry, but I feel Sennheiser's 62 year track record has a little more cred than most (if not all) other headphone vendors, which makes this all so much harder to swallow.

Thanks, Todd, for being straight up.

May 7, 2009 at 2:37 AM Post #112 of 148
Thanks for the update Todd, no big deal just a product launch that has (as usual) had delays like they all do. Kind of amusing as i have been reading every day that some have been getting so bent out of shape. I am happy with my set up and the addition will be nice, my only gripe would be if i don't like the sound-the time to wait is of little concern.

I still think we are much better off than if they never introduced or developed them in the first place. In fact, if they hadn't developed them before this recession they probably wouldn't be doing it due to the recession, so we should count our lucky stars on the timing anyway.

May 7, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #113 of 148
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, but I feel Sennheiser's 62 year track record has a little more cred than most (if not all) other headphone vendors, which makes this all so much harder to swallow.

Exactly. It's very ATYPICAL of what I think most of us would expect to see from them.

Quote:

Thanks, Todd, for being straight up.

Yes.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 26, 2009 at 4:53 PM Post #115 of 148
Hi All,

I have confirmation that the HD800 is shipping out to the dealers today!!! We will be shipping them to you asap via Fed Ex 2nd Day delivery.

This is great news but the timing is difficult. I am leaving for CanJam on Thursday. My shipper will be doing everything to get them out to you in a very timely manner. We have set everything up so it should run smoothly.

We will be able to fill most of our orders. Only a few (5-10) will have to wait for the 2nd batch. I'll post more here soon -

Todd

May 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM Post #118 of 148
Hi All,

As promised all of your orders that we will fill will be shipped via Fed Ex 2nd Day. I will not be taking them to CanJam. I cannot possibly accomodate that. I am already entangled in the HF-2 unveiling at CanJam and all of our boxes have been shipped. They will be waiting for you...

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back