The hate on beats, why?
May 28, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #1,006 of 1,217

[COLOR=FF00AA]mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....David Guetta....mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....[/COLOR]
[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/6gxDcUh6m8g[/VIDEO]

[COLOR=FF00AA]mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....David Guetta....mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....[/COLOR]

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/ERh8UTKei8M[/VIDEO]

pop quiz question: what cans does David Guetta feature in first video (pre-mixr beats)? :wink:

May 28, 2014 at 7:08 PM Post #1,007 of 1,217

mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....David Guetta....mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....
mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....David Guetta....mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....

mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....David Guetta....mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....​

pop quiz question: what cans does David Guetta feature in first video (pre-mixr beats)?
wink.gif

Well I see a pair of Beyerdynamic's, I think it's the dt770, 80 ohm or 250 ohm.

Talking about Beyerdynamics, my GF her DT770's arrived today, and she loves them :D

May 28, 2014 at 7:54 PM Post #1,008 of 1,217
Well I see a pair of Beyerdynamic's, I think it's the dt770, 80 ohm or 250 ohm.

Talking about Beyerdynamics, my GF her DT770's arrived today, and she loves them :D

Cool your GF received her Beyers today bro - hope you both have much happy listening with them for sure.

Sorry - but Guetta didn't use Beyers to DJ with, though I get where you are coming from as there is a clip of him being interviewed at a radio station where they use them.

May 29, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #1,011 of 1,217
I was thinking more along the lines of iPad/iPod/iPhone - but you make good point with Apple desktop - guess designers were on the sick at that time lol :D

Don't forget the MacBooks. Apparently all of Apple's products sans the new Mac Pro have that "sleek, utilitarian design" -- something that I haven't apparently found in PCs and other phones yet. Apparently the Studio 2.0s seem to be following suit, although there have already been a lot of headphones out there that do that and more.

Also, considering the fact that the new Mac Pro looks like a piece of trash -- rather, a trashcan -- I'm willing to bet ol' Jony wasn't there during R&D.

May 29, 2014 at 12:28 AM Post #1,012 of 1,217
Don't forget the MacBooks. Apparently all of Apple's products sans the new Mac Pro have that "sleek, utilitarian design" -- something that I haven't apparently found in PCs and other phones yet. Apparently the Studio 2.0s seem to be following suit, although there have already been a lot of headphones out there that do that and more.

Also, considering the fact that the new Mac Pro looks like a piece of trash -- rather, a trashcan -- I'm willing to bet ol' Jony wasn't there during R&D.
htc-m8-34.jpg
Nokia-Lumia-925-Review-039.jpg
pr_hp_dm3_large_narrow.jpg
Acer-Liquid-Metal-goes-official-cool-name-not-that-brilliant-a-phone.jpg
Acer%20Liquid%20Metal.jpg
I think you might have been wrong...

May 29, 2014 at 12:46 AM Post #1,013 of 1,217

mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....David Guetta....mixr beats....mixr beats....mixr beats....​

pop quiz question: what cans does David Guetta feature in first video (pre-mixr beats)?
wink.gif

Those seriously look like the Mixmasters from Skullcandy..................I really do want a pair of the Mixrs, just because they're actually really good Beats headphones.

You argued with me that Macs didn't have Steam on them when Steam has been available on Mac for YEARS

Oh really?  That's cute.  Tell me how many games on Steam work on Mac.  Oh don't worry, I'll wait.

No you can't. I mean yeah you can do a Hackintosh but it's not exactly supported. OSX is only licensed for use on Apple products and it's not really guaranteed that it'll work like the genuine article.

That's a yes and no answer.  Can you do it?  Yes.  Is it legal?  Technically no.  If Apple wanted to, they could legally sue everyone making Hackintosh computers, but they won't so long as you don't sell them.  Can you do it?  Yes, however you need to have VERY specific hardware, for example AMD CPU's aren't supported, and I don't think their GPU's are either.  I'm pretty sure only Gigabyte motherboards work, too.  And have fun finding the drivers to make them work.

Just that it's not the "equivalent" of a PC the third its price. :p

You do realize, before they stopped making them, the $1700 Macbook Pro had the same parts as a $700 Windows laptop, right?  Matter of fact the Windows laptops, a lot of the times, had a bigger hard drive, more RAM (they seriously kept selling a laptop with 4GB of RAM, at that price?!), and, if you looked hard enough, a better GPU.  The MSI GS60 Ghost Pro 3K edition has a screen with a higher resolution than the Retina (BOTH of them), an m2 SATA SSD (not as good as the PCI one in the Retina), a HDD, more ports than the Retina, and costs about $700 less.  When you buy a Macbook you're paying for the name and the ridiculously expensive method they use to build the enclosure out of aluminium.  Literally everything else is the same you'd find in any other laptop.

May 29, 2014 at 12:48 AM Post #1,014 of 1,217
^err maybe delete pictures when quoting because that picture is very large.

Acer's Liquid (correct me if I'm wrong) series has always looked cumbersome to me in person, and the 925's weird plastic to metal transition didn't do anything for me. The M8 does look fantastic though. Makes me want to trade in my Note 3.

And the HP isn't the good example of a company out-Appling Apple. Sony's higher end laptops however are fantastic:

Magnesium and carbon fiber make for a great-feeling laptop, at the cost of, well, a Macbook. Shame they sold their laptop division. I really liked their new Fit series.

May 29, 2014 at 12:58 AM Post #1,015 of 1,217
^err maybe delete pictures when quoting because that picture is very large.

Acer's Liquid (correct me if I'm wrong) series has always looked cumbersome to me in person, and the 925's weird plastic to metal transition didn't do anything for me. The M8 does look fantastic though. Makes me want to trade in my Note 3.

And the HP isn't the good example of a company out-Appling Apple. Sony's higher end laptops however are fantastic:

Magnesium and carbon fiber make for a great-feeling laptop, at the cost of, well, a Macbook. Shame they sold their laptop division. I really liked their new Fit series.
I just quickly went and grabbed some pics.
139063508529.png
plus, have you held the Lumia 925? The pictures do not do this phone justice at all. It is beautifully designed. I'd say its at a #3 spot behind HTC One M8 and Iphone 5S. Well, lets get back to beats!! So, CB, what do the mixr's sound like?

May 29, 2014 at 1:00 AM Post #1,016 of 1,217
This is lagging my phone loading this page on a slow 2G connection I have right now on the road, so I'm just going to post and hopefully the next page is the next post...

May 29, 2014 at 1:00 AM Post #1,017 of 1,217
Maybe this time.

May 29, 2014 at 1:01 AM Post #1,018 of 1,217
Third times the charm.

May 29, 2014 at 1:01 AM Post #1,019 of 1,217
-_-

May 29, 2014 at 1:02 AM Post #1,020 of 1,217
NEW PAGE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back