The hate on beats, why?
May 27, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #932 of 1,217
I use my solo HD's mostly for portable on the move cans, to which they do a sterling job - can't comment on original non HD solo's as I've never heard them, but the monochromatic's are stars, not wars for sure...

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/46hek-_mQKM[/VIDEO]

May 27, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #933 of 1,217
I'm sure someone will watch your video.

May 27, 2014 at 4:26 PM Post #935 of 1,217
Head-Fi member hifiguy528 unboxes (light) blue solo HD monochromatic cans!

(disclaimer to avoid any Fred confusions: this is not my video - it's hifiguy528's & he's had over 25k views on it already - watching this video is your choice and makes no difference to me either way...k? :D)

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/cFwgvCbl7-E[/VIDEO]​

"sound and build quality drastically improved". :wink:

I actually watched this video for the first time listening to it with the very cans featured - it's an amazing experience to do so - I think it's called polyphonic flashback analogue audio effect - and you get this best with beats cans - awesome or whut? :D

These are the type of cans meant to be loved not hated for sure:)

To answer the thread title (the hate on beats, why?) - I'd say it's largely down to "Fred confusions" (see YT Fred the bail bondsman prank calls as ref) fuelled by bandwagon haters who wallow in a steep ignorance that many of which seem to openly enjoy - I think it's kind of a stress release for them - they have no real argument many of the time as beats hating is a means to an end - taking their stress out on beats gives them relief from the pressures of the daily grind I guess?

This thread as like many others seem to be a perpetual conflict between haters and non haters, with little ever seemingly achieved - but What do I know?

Eat - Sleep - Music - HP's - Head-Fi - Repeat :cool:

May 27, 2014 at 4:48 PM Post #936 of 1,217
(... - watching this video is your choice and makes no difference to me either way...k?
biggrin.gif
)

​

Liar. It matters, and you know it. It makes a world of difference to you. Okay?

May 27, 2014 at 4:55 PM Post #937 of 1,217
Like I said before. Beats-hating is a way for low-level pseudo-audiophiles to feel superior. I figure if a guy like cb, for whom budget is no concern and who can have literally any headphones he jolly well pleases, can say he likes some Beats models, then that prooooooobably means there's something to the things. 

It reminds me of beer geeks. People who are sort of "new" to being beer snobs will act like beers like Miller are absolute poison, but the guys who really just plain appreciate the craft understand the merits of American light lagers and frequently enjoy them. I remember seeing one of the Alstrom bros on BeerAdvocate tearing into someone for being glib vis a vis (I think) Miller Lite. 

May 27, 2014 at 5:35 PM Post #941 of 1,217
Lol, somebody needs to.....

lol :D

Like I said before. Beats-hating is a way for low-level pseudo-audiophiles to feel superior. I figure if a guy like cb, for whom budget is no concern and who can have literally any headphones he jolly well pleases, can say he likes some Beats models, then that prooooooobably means there's something to the things. 

It reminds me of beer geeks. People who are sort of "new" to being beer snobs will act like beers like Miller are absolute poison, but the guys who really just plain appreciate the craft understand the merits of American light lagers and frequently enjoy them. I remember seeing one of the Alstrom bros on BeerAdvocate tearing into someone for being glib vis a vis (I think) Miller Lite. 

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/2fWr6CBARMw[/VIDEO]​

Fred on the other hand.... whoah. :eek:

lol :D

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/eQNH5mZyxaQ[/VIDEO]​

Yeah, Fred's pretty messed up for sure :D

May 27, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #942 of 1,217

Methinks she doth protest too much - Shakespeare

May 27, 2014 at 6:53 PM Post #943 of 1,217

Er....what the heck are you talking about?

The video I posted is the UrAvgConsumer's top 6 beats headphones, NOT mine - I just thought it may be of interest, on topic etc

What's wrong with you already?
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

This confusion reminds me of Fred the bail bondsman soundboard prank call video's - lol
biggrin.gif

"Wow...

...is this how you get out of your responsibilities, is this the way you act?...

are you drinking or taking drugs right now....you and I have got on along fine and I don't know why this is happening..."

Here's some pics I've just taken of light blue monochromatic solo HD's in smaller pic format, after a moderator deleted one of my prior posts due to people complaining it made thread hard to read.

I never said the video was yours.  I know who UrAverageConsumer is.  I've seen a few of his videos before.

One thing I just remembered is, aren't the new Solo HD's and Studio's one of the new headphones made by Beats Electronics after their deal with Monster (read, them ripping off Monster) finally ended? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back