The hate on beats, why?
May 20, 2014 at 12:26 PM Post #603 of 1,217
All looks good to me, nice pics though I can't read the invoice, but it shows your clear intent that they are originals. Maybe some shots of the cans more closer up and what condition would you regard them in? - if pristine then state it, or if any minor scuffs state this too with pics so people can see for themselves - all goes to reinforce you are selling genuine product.

Unsure why you couldn't register your Detox's - I registered mine without any probs?

All I can suggest is stand your ground with people who shout down your asking price and push the fact that yours are the real deal and not cheap fakes that of course get sold cheaply, if they want fakes then they got the wrong place. That's my approach anyway if in your position
smily_headphones1.gif

It says it all in the description, and I've already reached the amount of photo's limit.

I think you understood me wrong by the way, I could register my Detox. The problem is, it takes anything you put in. Here, a few examples.

The 2 beats with the serial 'hfrules' are obviously not beats I own with the serial number. But it accepts it. You could try it for yourself if you have an account!

And yeah whenever I say mine are real all they say is "You're just trying to sell me yours for an absurd high price! I'm not falling for that!". I even had a dude that bought a 90 bucks one the other day, I asked him for photo's and compared it with mine to show him his were fake.
Of course he got scammed, and he won't be getting his money back :frowning2:

May 20, 2014 at 12:44 PM Post #605 of 1,217
It says it all in the description, and I've already reached the amount of photo's limit.

I think you understood me wrong by the way, I could register my Detox. The problem is, it takes anything you put in. Here, a few examples.

The 2 beats with the serial 'hfrules' are obviously not beats I own with the serial number. But it accepts it. You could try it for yourself if you have an account!

And yeah whenever I say mine are real all they say is "You're just trying to sell me yours for an absurd high price! I'm not falling for that!". I even had a dude that bought a 90 bucks one the other day, I asked him for photo's and compared it with mine to show him his were fake.
the real one shows a picture though lol.

May 20, 2014 at 12:46 PM Post #606 of 1,217
the real one shows a picture though lol.

One of the detox's is a real one, and it doesn't show a picture.
The one with a picture is a regular beats pro I used to own.

May 20, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #607 of 1,217
One of the detox's is a real one, and it doesn't show a picture.
The one with a picture is a regular beats pro I used to own.
oh lol!! That's such a stupid marketing scam! They really don't have serial numbers! They don't care if people buy fakes then. As long as it says beats, they don't care... Wow.

May 20, 2014 at 12:48 PM Post #608 of 1,217

Yeah, I've had a beats account for some time now - here's a screen shot of how it registers my Detox (I've covered the serial number in case fake beats spies could use it to take over the universe :D)

My serial code is 10 digits only made up from numbers and letters.

It's crap that beats registering accepts anything you give it though - what's the point otherwise?

Surely there's got to be a way for genuine registered beats cans to be authenticated - but that's what registering is supposed to achieve?

God knows why beats registering accepts any old made up serial code - I've no idea, but seems a farce that needs sorting out by them :mad:

What's weird is that not all my beats cans registered have a picture beside them, including my Detox, but I bought them all from registered suppliers beats recommend on their site (Apple store etc)?

Got my detox online from authorised beats seller Selfridges (http://bit.ly/1jA1Wva)

What a joke :mad:

May 20, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #609 of 1,217
oh lol!! That's such a stupid marketing scam! They really don't have serial numbers! They don't care if people buy fakes then. As long as it says beats, they don't care... Wow.

Yup, it's really stupid. That's why almost every fake pair also has a serial number, especially the 50+ bucks pairs. And the site just accepts it.

May 20, 2014 at 12:53 PM Post #610 of 1,217
Yeah, I've had a beats account for some time now - here's a screen shot of how it registers my Detox (I've covered the serial number in case fake beats spies could use it to take over the universe
biggrin.gif
)

My serial code is 10 digits only made up from numbers and letters.

It's crap that beats registering accepts anything you give it though - what's the point otherwise?

Surely there's got to be a way for genuine registered beats cans to be authenticated - but that's what registering is supposed to achieve?

God knows why beats registering accepts any old made up serial code - I've no idea, but seems a farce that needs sorting out by them
mad.gif

Well I think Beats doesn't really care about the fakes going around.. They aren't really taking actions as far as I know. So yeah, why don't just lie some more, saying that the only way to see if a beats is original, is by using the serial? This way everyone feels special!

"Yeah, I got these 10 bucks beats bro, they might look totally different, they didn't have a box, they come from some shady guy from China, they won't even make sound, but they're the real deal because the serial works!"

May 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #611 of 1,217
Can you send me to a cheap pair of fake beats pros that is extremely similar to the real thing so I can show up one day with them, then never wear them again to confuse people?? :D

May 20, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #612 of 1,217
  Yup, it's really stupid. That's why almost every fake pair also has a serial number, especially the 50+ bucks pairs. And the site just accepts it.

Well I think Beats doesn't really care about the fakes going around.. They aren't really taking actions as far as I know. So yeah, why don't just lie some more, saying that the only way to see if a beats is original, is by using the serial? This way everyone feels special!

"Yeah, I got these 10 bucks beats bro, they might look totally different, they didn't have a box, they come from some shady guy from China, they won't even make sound, but they're the real deal because the serial works!"

That's shocking neglect by beats for sure - I guess the best way to prove authenticity is via your original invoice.

Maybe Apple will sort out the registering mess if they sealthe deal with beats lol?

May 20, 2014 at 1:13 PM Post #613 of 1,217
Can you send me to a cheap pair of fake beats pros that is extremely similar to the real thing so I can show up one day with them, then never wear them again to confuse people??
biggrin.gif

http://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-selling-headphones-headset-factory-sealed/144880717.html#s1-2-1|2494834431

Here, they have the Detox (all black one), the originals (white, black/silver, red), the OVO (Red/black/white), a blue one (that's only obtainable via colorware) and the zed beats (that are never made, but they look cool. the black/yellow ones).

May 20, 2014 at 1:14 PM Post #614 of 1,217

That's shocking neglect by beats for sure - I guess the best way to prove authenticity is via your original invoice.

Maybe Apple will sort out the registering mess if they sealthe deal with beats lol?

People around here even fake invoices, I'm not kidding.
Or they buy a real pair, and a fake pair, then sell the fake pair for a pretty penny along with the real invoice. I've seen it happen way too much already.

May 20, 2014 at 1:18 PM Post #615 of 1,217
Interesting... But I need them made of the exact same materials as the real thing... Are they? I can't see it. Won't load on mobile. :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back