The Great Global Warming a.k.a "Climate Change" Thread and The "Science" Behind It...... Conspiracy Theory or Fact???
Mar 11, 2013 at 3:27 AM Post #46 of 51
Worth having a read of the Real Global Warming Disaster by Christopher Booker. Explains in great detail regarding the IPCC and its reports. As well as the 'climategate' scandal.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Real-Global-Warming-Disaster-ebook/dp/B0050BL59E/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1362986670&sr=1-3

Mar 11, 2013 at 3:37 AM Post #47 of 51
Quote:
Worth having a read of the Real Global Warming Disaster by Christopher Booker. Explains in great detail regarding the IPCC and its reports. As well as the 'climategate' scandal.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Real-Global-Warming-Disaster-ebook/dp/B0050BL59E/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1362986670&sr=1-3

Hmmmm seems like interesting read, but it's just gonna help re-enforce my personal bias.
very_evil_smiley.gif
haha

At this point the whole man made Global Warming/ "Climate Change" thing is just a big distraction from the real environmental issues that truly affect us.

And i love how there was a sudden buzz word shift to "Climate Change" as the more PC term in order to hedge their bets to be inclusive of ALL changes in the climate not just warming. Since it seems there has been a cooling trend of late. LoL

Just loves those word games with the media spin behind it.

Mar 11, 2013 at 4:21 AM Post #49 of 51
Quote:
Exactly. This is the only real issue here. Not these mundane conflicts.

Well, since everyone here seems to agree that man made global warming can only destroy the human race, not the earth cuz the earth doesn't give a hoot about us as Kami so eloquently stated, why don't we just force our governments to stop fighting stupid unnecessary wars, which not only destroys/ kills other human beings but the environment as well. We here in the US is more than guilty of this by letting our president do as he wishes as the result of the so called "war on terror" whatever that means. I think statistically democide, which is the government killing of it's own people is the biggest case of death in human history, or something along those lines. Wars, our own government, and the garbage we eat as food should be the real imminent dangers/ concerns not this global warming hoopla.

/rant.

So what i am trying to say is that i agree with you Twinsta.
beerchug.gif

Mar 11, 2013 at 5:02 AM Post #50 of 51
Yeah screw hate groups trying to break the peace, there are better things most governments can put their weapons on other than non-existent terror, really need to curb up these drug cartels, its weird not much military is being used against them

As for environmental probs, prolly deforestation is a big one if you can understand their effects, plus where else will these birds find shelter, don't really know much about food problems, all I know is the problems farmers face trying to keep up with the demand

All about that peace, love and ice cream yo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back