The Grado HF2--It's For Real
May 30, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #811 of 2,859
I fell into the same trap as many people here, damn time zones, I guess Ill go back to bed. It really is unfortunate that I start work before Ill be able to look at these headphones. Although I guess it is helping me pay for these (the most expensive headphones I have bought to date)

I just realized that I do actually get to look at them. for fifteen minutes.

PS- has anyone else found out that its much easier to spend a certain amount of money once you have already spent that amount on something else?

May 30, 2009 at 3:50 PM Post #812 of 2,859
Quote:

Originally Posted by arcer63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

PS- has anyone else found out that its much easier to spend a certain amount of money once you have already spent that amount on something else?

Yeah, its like overcoming a mental barrier. You will think long and hard for your first expensive purchase. Once you are past that stage, you will not find it very difficult to lay down a similar amount later.

May 30, 2009 at 4:33 PM Post #814 of 2,859
Quote:

Originally Posted by arcer63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Absolutely. I remember buying a lot of my firsts. Car, cigar, headphone, video card, take your pick. It took a lot of mental justification and reasoning to buy that first one that was over some arbitrary price (first $10 cigar, first $100 headphone, etc).

After the first one? If it's what I want and it's in my price range then done. I still do my research and make sure I know the product as best as possible, but I don't let an arbitrary number hold me up.

If it's a question of actual logistics...let's say pay rent vs. buy HF2...then it takes a bit of fuzzy logic.

May 30, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #816 of 2,859
Its 10.05 .Whats the hold up boys
darthsmile.gif
!!!

May 30, 2009 at 5:13 PM Post #821 of 2,859
It looks a bit underwhelming, doesn't it, after all the anxiousness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back