The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Reviews and Impressions Thread
Sep 21, 2018 at 12:10 AM Post #556 of 2,251
i would not say better than the king pros and the exclusive king its has it own specialty in their respective design, i would say it comparable
if u want large soundstage/balanced sound go for king pro
if u want vocal/mids go for TFZ galaxy T2 or King 2: to me it sounded almost the same
if u want bass go with King Ltd

Exclusive king and galaxy T2 i need more time to compare because initially it sounded similar as i have mentioned in previous post the TFZ flagship carry the same sound signature
Personally i think the King Pro has a little elevated bass for my listening preference. Its great controlled bass nonetheless.

Sep 21, 2018 at 12:12 AM Post #557 of 2,251
Personally i think the King Pro has a little elevated bass for my listening preference. Its great controlled bass nonetheless.
yea man i still prefer the king pro too, it has everything almost balance.

Sep 21, 2018 at 12:16 AM Post #558 of 2,251
Im waiting for the TFZ Secret Garden 3 after that im done with TFZ product. probably going to Tinaudio heard so many great review about that. i assume TFZ will release unexpected product in a future and of similar quality.... but the release of many TFZ iem on a single month is just ridiculous....

Sep 21, 2018 at 12:24 AM Post #559 of 2,251
Updated* the Galaxy T2 vocal forwardness depends on the music and ur dap it varies dayum TFZ really ****ed up my ears.....

Sep 24, 2018 at 12:37 AM Post #560 of 2,251
What a monday morning ... just noticed that my left ear piece of the TZF King Pro isn't working fine anymore. The female 2 Pin Connector is a bit loose which really sucks because I loved this pair and I have to keep an eye on my money right now >_> ... Any Ideas how I could fix that?

Sep 24, 2018 at 12:50 AM Post #561 of 2,251
What a monday morning ... just noticed that my left ear piece of the TZF King Pro isn't working fine anymore. The female 2 Pin Connector is a bit loose which really sucks because I loved this pair and I have to keep an eye on my money right now >_> ... Any Ideas how I could fix that?
Pull the cable out ... gently widen the pin by wedging something in between .. the fit on the 2 pin should become tighter!

Sep 24, 2018 at 1:02 AM Post #564 of 2,251
Widen the pins on the cable or the female connectors? (sorry still somewhat tired)
upload_2018-9-24_10-31-46.png

Sep 24, 2018 at 3:41 AM Post #566 of 2,251
I’ve never had or heard a TFZ earphone before. I like their design and IMO they really standout amongst a horde of derivatives designs. From my limited knowledge , they are supposed to be bass-oriented. I don’t mind that as I am just looking for a good introduction to the brand.

Is the T1 Galaxy a decent pair place to start with? What does it sound like ? T2 Galaxy is almost double the price.... and I have my eyes bunch of other IEMs as well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sep 24, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #567 of 2,251
i would not say better than the king pros and the exclusive king its has it own specialty in their respective design, i would say it comparable
if u want large soundstage/balanced sound go for king pro
if u want vocal/mids go for TFZ galaxy T2 or King 2: to me it sounded almost the same
if u want bass go with King Ltd

Exclusive king and galaxy T2 i need more time to compare because initially it sounded similar as i have mentioned in previous post the TFZ flagship carry the same sound signature
How does the ED16 compare to TFZ KING, KING ll, PRO and T2 in the amount of mid-bass, voices and brightness?
I missed mid-bass on the ED16, the male voices could be
thicker, just a little, the ed16 has an excessive brightness that leaves me disturbed
sorry for my English.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018 at 1:10 PM Post #568 of 2,251
I tried it now but it's still not working properly. Like I said it's the whole connector in the left earpiece which is loose /:

Can you take a picture and show which component is loose? If it is what I am thinking, then the fix will be invasive and pretty difficult.

Sep 24, 2018 at 1:12 PM Post #569 of 2,251
How does the ED16 compare to TFZ KING, KING ll, PRO and T2 in the amount of mid-bass, voices and brightness?
I missed mid-bass on the ED16, the male voices could be gossier, just a little, the ed16 has an excessive brightness that leaves me disturbed
sorry for my English.

Don't worry about your English, it is mostly fine. Can you explain what you mean by "the male voices could be gossier"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back