The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Aug 21, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #3,601 of 6,693

100% agreed. I'd very much like to have this added option as well, to save all the hassles of the in-between stuff. 
smily_headphones1.gif

And you must admit, Brian, that it was very nice of Suyuma-san to make Dimas the first customised MH335DW SR outside Japan. On top of supplying the various Jaben stores with universal demos of the MH 335DW SR. Nothing like letting someone like Dimas be the first to experience what it sounds like as a full custom in order that the customers of Jaben can benefit from his extended listening. Good move, I say! 
atsmile.gif

Aug 21, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #3,602 of 6,693

And you must admit, Brian, that it was very nice of Suyuma-san to make Dimas the first customised MH335DW SR outside Japan. On top of supplying the various Jaben stores with universal demos of the MH 335DW SR. Nothing like letting someone like Dimas be the first to experience what it sounds like as a full custom in order that the customers of Jaben can benefit from his extended listening. Good move, I say! 
atsmile.gif

Indeed! Customer service at its finest, I'd say. 
biggrin.gif

The only 'drawback' is the waiting time, which is perfectly understandable, due to the surge in orders worldwide.

I'm still patiently waiting for my customs to be done. I was told by Jaben to wait for a further month. I'll make do with what I have now, I guess. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 21, 2014 at 11:12 AM Post #3,603 of 6,693

Indeed! Customer service at its finest, I'd say. 
biggrin.gif

The only 'drawback' is the waiting time, which is perfectly understandable, due to the surge in orders worldwide.

I'm still patiently waiting for my customs to be done. I was told by Jaben to wait for a further month. I'll make do with what I have now, I guess. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Indeed!

Ah... It's character building. And you do appreciate what the craftsmanship delivers into your hands (or rather, ears) when it comes. I was perhaps fortunate with my first 3 customs. But you just can't keep something as good as this quiet. 
tongue.gif

Aug 21, 2014 at 11:20 AM Post #3,604 of 6,693

Indeed!

Ah... It's character building. And you do appreciate what the craftsmanship delivers into your hands (or rather, ears) when it comes. I was perhaps fortunate with my first 3 customs. But you just can't keep something as good as this quiet. 
tongue.gif

Exactly! FitEar's finesse in their craftsmanship & their acute attention to detail is second to none, IMO.
atsmile.gif

I'll make doubly sure to go the extra mile in maintaining it carefully once I finally get my hands on it. This is where I think my mild-OCD issues come to fruition. 
tongue.gif

You're currently waiting for your 335, right? Really looking forward to your extensive review of it; I have to say I enjoyed reading your take on the 435 & 334. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 21, 2014 at 11:52 AM Post #3,605 of 6,693
Exactly! FitEar's finesse in their craftsmanship & their acute attention to detail is second to none, IMO.:atsmile:

I'll make doubly sure to go the extra mile in maintaining it carefully once I finally get my hands on it. This is where I think my mild-OCD issues come to fruition. :p

You're currently waiting for your 335, right? Really looking forward to your extensive review of it; I have to say I enjoyed reading your take on the 435 & 334. :)  

Yes, they are works of art.

Ah... That's very kind of you. I'm never quite sure if anyone reads my rambling observations. :) Good to know that someone has read them. :wink:

Aug 21, 2014 at 12:09 PM Post #3,606 of 6,693
About Dimas Fit Ear mh 335 dw sr is special case and count as internal dealer demo unit

If it's a CIEM unit, I wouldn't take it to be a demo unit, since it wouldn't fit everyone.
Special case or not, I would personally take Dimas' unit to be the first worldwide one, since he's the first to own one outside Japan.

Aug 21, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #3,608 of 6,693
If it's a CIEM unit, I wouldn't take it to be a demo unit, since it wouldn't fit everyone.
Special case or not, I would personally take Dimas' unit to be the first worldwide one, since he's the first to own one outside Japan.

Please ask Nico For more detail
For Me i Dont mind as First or second
Very important i am very Happy now to get My Studio Reference :D

Aug 21, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #3,609 of 6,693
Of course we do my friend! With passion and interest!!!! :wink:

Heheh! You are too kind, dear sir! So, any news on when you are going to be stopping by our little red dot of an island? I assume your custom should be ready in the near future? :)

Aug 21, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #3,611 of 6,693
Aug 22, 2014 at 1:11 AM Post #3,612 of 6,693
Reporting back regarding sibilant i found in 335.
so it's the combination of bad recording and Piccolino's characteristic! ,after i try to narrow down on "what track get sibilant" and it went to just one cd that was badly rip from long time ago.
Re-rip my own copy of that record and it is tons better now. Also discovered that i somehow like the stock cable's sound more (this might sounds crazy but i can't lie to my ears).
the current set-up looks like this 

i'd say that i'm really happy man now with this current set up! this amp kinda too powerful for most of my ciems  but this sounds heavenly to me : )

Aug 22, 2014 at 7:32 AM Post #3,613 of 6,693
Hello, I'm still new here,

I had been using some FitEar univeral IEMs for a while,but after reading some posts regarding the CIEM,now I'm considering the CIEM version of it, there are two that pop up my head right now,MH335DW/monet (not sure though if I can still order monet at this time). 

Usually I listen to some Jpop/rock/anime music, since I can't even give it a try here, I'm not sure which one should I pick

How about the DWSR, may I know how much it will cost for that one? 

PS: I'm not getting the CIEM anytime soon, so I can still save up some money if it cost for more than the MH335DW,and I do live in Japan.

Thanks in advance :D

Aug 22, 2014 at 8:03 AM Post #3,614 of 6,693
and I do live in Japan.

Well, all the more it makes it convenient, cheaper, better, & faster, doesn't it?

Have you tried giving them a call or dropping an email to clear your doubts?

As for your genre preference, the Private 333, MH334, & MH335DW would excel in those. At the same time, you could try out the SR-mod.

Its best to head down to do extensive audition as you're commiting quite a sum on a ciem with little to no resale value.

Aug 22, 2014 at 9:03 AM Post #3,615 of 6,693
Well, all the more it makes it convenient, cheaper, better, & faster, doesn't it?

Have you tried giving them a call or dropping an email to clear your doubts?

As for your genre preference, the Private 333, MH334, & MH335DW would excel in those. At the same time, you could try out the SR-mod.

Its best to head down to do extensive audition as you're commiting quite a sum on a ciem with little to no resale value.

Thanks for your reply,

I wouldn't say that it's convenient and better since I was "caged" here in a really small town. 

I haven't tried to drop an email to them since it's hard for me to ask about my preference in Japanese language.(I'm not Japanese)

Next month I'll be travelling to Osaka, hope so I can have several days to do audition there(e-earphone)

how about fitear monet, will it satisfy my music preference? and about the SR-mod,is it limited only for mh334/mh335? I'm still looking for information here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back