THE FIRST REAL HIGH END ..........HP IN THE WORLD!!!!
Aug 8, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #137 of 205

Aug 8, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #139 of 205

If it is beyer, let's hope they learned from the T1 and it's a lot better than that

I don't get the dislike for the T1.  In my book it right up there with  the HD800 -- the Sennheiser is just a little better.  But I  do hope that they release a Beyer that is a lot better than the T1.   That would be one hell of a headphone (probably better than the HD800). 

Aug 8, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #140 of 205
If it is beyer, let's hope they learned from the T1 and it's a lot better than that

Its not Beyer,and they don"t make one of the five best sounding headphones in the past!!!!

NOMAX

Aug 8, 2015 at 2:50 PM Post #144 of 205
Its not Beyer,and they don"t make one of the five best sounding headphones in the past!!!!

NOMAX

So far, AKG, Sennheiser, HifiMan, Pioneer and now Beyerdynamic can all be crossed off the list.

All of Nomax's (and others) hints so far seem (to me) to be pointing to it being Sony's next true flagship, which has been rumored to be a 2-way design.

THE FIRST REAL HIGH END ..(2-Way).. HP IN THE WORLD!!!!

I would just be surprised that Sony would name it 'Diana'.  All of their headphones names/numbers have (so far) always had the 'MDR' prefix, but I doubt it will be called the MDR-Diana! 
tongue_smile.gif

Of course, I could be completely wrong!  But at least all will be revealed soon. 
cool.gif

Aug 8, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #145 of 205
@XERO1 Sorry my friend but you are wrong!

More about DIANA end of next week

Regards from Austria

CRAZY NOMAX

Aug 8, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #146 of 205

Danm!  I thought I had it!

Can't wait for the secret to finally be revealed!
L3000.gif

Aug 8, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #148 of 205
Fostex, Stax, maybe Audeze. 
Audeze has serious competition to face, their cans almost seem like dinosaurs in the history of planars (certainly in terms of weight). Stax needs something that is more cost-effective and not dependent on special technology. Then, Diana somehow fits the Japanese language. OTOH, I doubt that a Japanese company whispers the information to Non-Japanese people. Fostex doesn't seem plausible for the same reason, but then, a new headphone would explain why they'd come up with a new tube amp all out of a sudden. I was thinking that if they'd launch a new amp, then in combination with a new headphone to praise as the ideal pairing.
(Although... Diana sounds so pathetic, it sounds more like fake. For an experiment to investigate 'hype'.) 

Aug 8, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #150 of 205
I would imagine a $2000-$2500 on-ear would be a really tough sell.  But stranger things have happened in Head-Fi Land!
rolleyes.gif

We shall soon see.....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back