THE FIRST FREQ SHOW REVIEW (Music Makers Triple Driver model from The FreQ) - w/PICS
May 5, 2008 at 1:28 AM Post #136 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by AGC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
now thats awkward.

Nothing awkward. Just giving a beautiful woman a complement - thats all ...

Will

May 5, 2008 at 1:34 AM Post #137 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by wquiles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep, I noted that. I though it should be $350, right?
confused.gif

Will

Correct. And they also messed this up:

Quote:

The Tour de FreQ – Entry level: Single speaker design (Click Here)

The FreQ Show – Mid-level: Dual speaker design (Click Here)

As far as I know, the Tour de FreQ is a double speaker design and the FreQ Show is a triple speaker design.

I'm surprised they didn't proofread their site before putting it up.
wink.gif

May 5, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #138 of 167
i dont know. Im pretty sure they will be $350 as germania had said before.

hey, so anyone know what are the circumstance for the freq loss or damage warrenty?

So its covered even if you LOSE it????
rediculous customer service if thats correct. Way to go Todd, 5 steps in front of Shure!

May 5, 2008 at 1:50 AM Post #139 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Correct. And they also messed this up:

As far as I know, the Tour de FreQ is a double speaker design and the FreQ Show is a triple speaker design.

I'm surprised they didn't proofread their site before putting it up.
wink.gif

They sound "really" busy all of the time, but yes, I am surpriced this was not checked more carefully
eek.gif

Will

May 5, 2008 at 2:11 AM Post #141 of 167
Quick question..., I see these are triple driver, but I can't see the crossover in the pics. What kind of crossover is there?
I saw some pics on another thread, but even the higher res pics don't really show much. I'd assume true 3 way drivers would be wired in parallel from the crossover ?

I think I saw a pic of the UE11 and it had a tiny crossover circuit in the shell, is this the case with these?

Just wondering
smily_headphones1.gif

May 5, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #142 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by craiglester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quick question..., I see these are triple driver, but I can't see the crossover in the pics. What kind of crossover is there?
I saw some pics on another thread, but even the higher res pics don't really show much. I'd assume true 3 way drivers would be wired in parallel from the crossover ?

I think I saw a pic of the UE11 and it had a tiny crossover circuit in the shell, is this the case with these?

Just wondering
smily_headphones1.gif

You should ask the FreQ company about this. I don't see it either and think anyone knows hehe.

** To tell the truth, I don't really care about the crossover, as long as it sounds great, and it does
smily_headphones1.gif

May 5, 2008 at 2:51 AM Post #146 of 167
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what i meant was the physical build - removabel cable, over ear cable etc

I don't think so. You still have the SuperFreQs with the non-removable cables vs. the FreQ Show with the removable cables. You can still order the optional over the ear braided cables with the SuperFreQs.

However, it does look like you could order the SuperFreQs with the crossover/circuit used in the FreQ Show
wink.gif

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back