The first balanced ultra-portable headphone amp in the world....
Feb 5, 2010 at 9:09 AM Post #347 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you are indicating the knob of the Protector, I would say no way. As you can not find them on any shelf my friend. These knobs are manufactured to my specs, length wise, diameter & the shaft size. Some are made for 6 mm shaft and others are for 1/4" diameter. These are made from a solid aluminum, as I buy them thousand at a time.
Ray Samuels

Ah. It's the knob again!
tongue.gif

Feb 5, 2010 at 9:21 PM Post #351 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by CountChoculaBot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't mean to sound impatient, but any ETA on an announced price?

We are waiting for the new batteries to arrive. They will ship on Feb. 11th. I paid for fast delivery so they get here by air. We will assemble all the units & once the battery are here, I will inform every one to put their orders through. This means that we should be set to ship the Protector by the end of this month.
Please keep an eye on this thread, as we have right now ONLY 300 chassis made for the Protector, the manufacturer is very busy making the other chassis for us so the first batch is going to be around that # only.
cheers.
Ray Samuels

Feb 5, 2010 at 10:11 PM Post #353 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We are waiting for the new batteries to arrive. They will ship on Feb. 11th. I paid for fast delivery so they get here by air. We will assemble all the units & once the battery are here, I will inform every one to put their orders through. This means that we should be set to ship the Protector by the end of this month.
Please keep an eye on this thread, as we have right now ONLY 300 chassis made for the Protector, the manufacturer is very busy making the other chassis for us so the first batch is going to be around that # only.
cheers.
Ray Samuels

Information on the price Ray,I'am sure others are very inquisitive to know.

Feb 5, 2010 at 10:42 PM Post #354 of 902
That is what I'm talking about, first post goes up on 12/12/09 and we might get to hold this amp in our hands by the end of February. Keep up the awesome work Ray and keep the hits coming. Thanks!!!

Feb 6, 2010 at 2:08 AM Post #356 of 902
Big job will be finishing up towards the end of February... I think this might be the perfect purchase afterwards...
smily_headphones1.gif

Any one think this will pair nicely with a K702?? K702 is what I have now, and I can send it in to get recabled to balanced with Protector plug.

Planning on getting a JH13 Pro to run this beauty with but would like to have something for my K702 in the meantime
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 6, 2010 at 7:31 AM Post #357 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by xuan87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this is the 1st time i'm seriously considering getting another color other than black and paying the extra...... the white is just too beautiful!

I initially thought it was lust-inducing too.. But in pictures from the meet impressions thread it looks silver and not white..

Feb 6, 2010 at 10:30 AM Post #358 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by xuan87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
3 months only..... unbelievable....

You are not kidding and that is after bringing out the Shadow which came out in November and then there is the F-117 Nighthawk coming out almost the same time. I don't know when Ray has time to eat, be merry and sleep.
icon10.gif

Feb 6, 2010 at 10:34 AM Post #359 of 902
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaboonGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Big job will be finishing up towards the end of February... I think this might be the perfect purchase afterwards...
smily_headphones1.gif

Any one think this will pair nicely with a K702?? K702 is what I have now, and I can send it in to get recabled to balanced with Protector plug.

Planning on getting a JH13 Pro to run this beauty with but would like to have something for my K702 in the meantime
smily_headphones1.gif

If you have the K702, the cable is dettachable and you can just order a new cable. I know Whiplash Audio has the connector already but I am sure Ray would make the connector available to any other cable manufacturer. Another option would be get one of the connectors Ray showed recently to get the output converted to the standard 3 pin XLR. Maybe Ray will even add this to his LOD cable collection he has started to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back