The Final Audio D8000 Pro Collector’s Edition is now available for pre-order at Headphones.com!
Aug 11, 2022 at 11:58 AM Post #31 of 109
Do you mean the custom ones will nuke in price? I see the custom ones as unique to the individual, which means only to them it's worth more.

Aug 11, 2022 at 12:59 PM Post #32 of 109
Sadly paper (why????) ear cups will not survive the hot and humid climate in Singapore... My kids survive yet another purchase temptation to trade them in 🤪

Aug 14, 2022 at 3:21 AM Post #40 of 109
1660065254997.png
Expected to release in November, 2022. We have secured a limited number of units, only 200 are being made world-wide. As it is a collector’s item, sales are final and cannot be returned.

The D8000 Pro from Final Audio is one of the brand’s most prestigious items and one of the best high-end planar headphones on the market. Now you can get this phenomenal semi-open back headphone in a new limited edition style. This isn’t just a color variation, but a quality reconstruction of the D8000 Pro, with upgraded materials and 2 new cables. Only 200 units will be available worldwide, so if you’re a collector looking to grab what is sure to be a rarity headphone, you might not want to wait until the last minute to reserve a pair. Here is a list of all the new additions you can expect from this new variation.
  • Authentic Premium Matte Black Housing
  • Gold Plated Inner Meshed Plate of AFDS Driver
  • Alumite-Black Hanger Headband
  • Earpads Made from Washi Japanese Paper
  • XLR 4-Pin Silver-Coated Cable 3.0m
  • 4.4mm TRRRS OFC Cable 1.5m
  • Attache Case-Type New Carrying Case with TSA Lock
1660065273323.png

This collectors editions is available now for pre-order here.
I have a pair of Abyss Diana TC,s paired with a Broadway XI amp, can anyone speak to the differences between these 2 headphones. I mostly listen to math metal, death metal, electronic I really like the band Haunted Shores and their newest release Void. So I want headphones that are fast and have good bass articulation

Aug 14, 2022 at 8:03 AM Post #41 of 109
I have a pair of Abyss Diana TC,s paired with a Broadway XI amp, can anyone speak to the differences between these 2 headphones. I mostly listen to math metal, death metal, electronic I really like the band Haunted Shores and their newest release Void. So I want headphones that are fast and have good bass articulation
That is also very expensive. Worth more than a car. Scary pricing.

Aug 14, 2022 at 10:08 AM Post #43 of 109
With a limited run of 200 units, i guess there will be very limited impressions on these. Since there is a change in driver and materials, there will certainly be a change in sound. Hard to risk 4 grand buying blinded.

Aug 14, 2022 at 12:18 PM Post #44 of 109
What is math metal Ive heard of math rock xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back