The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B, CS4398,Native DSD, USB DAC with LO and inline remote
Apr 19, 2015 at 2:32 AM Post #2,268 of 9,972
blink.gif

yes? 

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:41 AM Post #2,271 of 9,972
I have been trying to keep calm and do things like e-mailing support emails for Fiio and Treoo and I get no answers. They are quick at taking the money from my credit card but when I want to know why I have to wait so long when people can now walk into shops in Toronto and buy a X3II for less than I pre-ordered a month ago, they have no response. Also when I asked to cancel.No response. That's not how you do business.

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:46 AM Post #2,272 of 9,972
@JamesFiiO
 Do not ignore my pm, i knew you came online.

He is not some rep. He is the manager of Fiio. Anyway i'm trying to settle the problem by pm, instead hounding everyone with my ranting. 

His likely response would be to contact customer support as he really isn't involved in troubleshooting or the direct manufacturing of the device. That's like asking Steve Jobs to help troubleshoot an iPod issue.........

Telling the CEO of a company to not ignore you and saying 'I knew you came online' and implying he's hiding sounds quite tactless. Ignoring you would be the only thing I would do after reading that.

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:51 AM Post #2,273 of 9,972
His likely response would be to contact customer support as he really isn't involved in troubleshooting or the direct manufacturing of the device. That's like asking Steve Jobs to help troubleshoot an iPod issue.........

Telling the CEO of a company to not ignore you and saying 'I knew you came online' and implying he's hiding sounds quite tactless. Ignoring you would be the only thing I would do after reading that.

So what does a manager do? He doesn't have any authority?

Sounds like a easy job for me.. while the customer support would have to face the wrath of customers...

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #2,274 of 9,972
  So what does a manager do? He doesn't have any authority?

Sounds like a easy job for me.. while the customer support would have to face the wrath of customers...

Any also this is not an technical issue, sure is under his area of supervision.

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:53 AM Post #2,275 of 9,972
I'm sorry you guys feel slighted, but we're lucky James is helping out in any capacity. He owns Fiio and recently beat cancer. Give the guy a break.

And I do know how you feel. I pre-ordered the X5 from an online retailer and had to wait and wait for it while I read about others receiving theirs. It's frustrating, but take out your frustration on Treeo who charged you without actually sending you the product and won't refund your money.

Apr 19, 2015 at 2:57 AM Post #2,276 of 9,972

I hear you and I am not trying to beat up on anybody but I found Treoo as a recommended retailer on Fiio's website. I would never have ordered from them if I had not seen that. Fiio has to take some responsibility. I am sorry James has gone through cancer and happy for anyone who beats it. Congratulations. But this is business and money has been taken. If Treoo cannot supply the pre-orders then they have broken the contract and need to return our money.

Apr 19, 2015 at 3:06 AM Post #2,279 of 9,972
Any also this is not an technical issue, sure is under his area of supervision.
I will try to contact them and ask them to reply your question directly, maybe it is the best way cause it is not FiiO who deal with you. please PM me your contact information. 

He already answered you. You need to understand about the time difference, and him talking to the retailer won't magically make a unit appear. That's the risk you take by doing a pre-order online. Lesson learned. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, it happens every single time a new product is released. Either be patient and buy local or take the risk online with a new product launch. I feel your excitement but please don't have unreal expectations from James regarding your percieved delay.

And I agree with Wokei, you came across as rude and entitled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back