The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Mar 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #706 of 7,793

^ We already know how much you LOVES your "rings" Masa' WAYNE.
wink.gif

Anytime I hear master wayne I can't help but think of stupid weepy alfred bawling at the end of The Dark Knight Rises. Yeeeeeeeech "Mawstah wayyyyyne *cries*".

BOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

Anyway, all the designs look great :)

Mar 3, 2014 at 6:16 PM Post #707 of 7,793

Anytime I hear master wayne I can't help but think of stupid weepy alfred bawling at the end of The Dark Knight Rises. Yeeeeeeeech "Mawstah wayyyyyne *cries*".

BOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

Anyway, all the designs look great :)

^ You meant this??? hoho

Or this. : P
... this one never fails.
cool.gif

Yeah the latest all silver and black ones looks pretty with even with the 4 buttons and outer ring. I can live it that, but we are trying to reach perfection and reinvent "Da Wheel" here for $100.
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 3, 2014 at 8:27 PM Post #708 of 7,793
Just make it as simple as possible! I'm not gonna show off this to anyone (well... maybe, here at Head-Fi).

The X3's button layout really was a bit of a disapointment. But the X5 is almost perfect. Sure, the iPod still has that "thing", but as James has said (and I totally agree with him), it's safer to keep things at a distance from Apple.

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:35 AM Post #712 of 7,793
sfwalcer <- Dear Fiio,

I vote him to be your designer xP

^ LoL don't encourage this tomtrollery. : P

Just REALLY want to buy the X1 so don't want to see it go down the same path as the X5s in terms of looks. haha

I know people keep saying that they don't care how it looks as long as it sounds great BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO LOOK AT THE DAMN THING WHEN YOU USE IT!!! 
deadhorse.gif

It doesn't hurt to have a great sounding as well as a great looking player that you can be proud of to show off to folks, plus if it actually looks appealing you can even gift them out to friends and family cuz believe or not if it's ugly ain't no one wants one.
bigsmile_face.gif

Might even pick up an X5 later on, so FiiO please come through with that all silver color scheme.
wink_face.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/661411/fiio-x5-thread-info-updated-on-jan-17th-2014/2115#post_10066218

... so sexcee!!!
cool.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 5:54 AM Post #715 of 7,793
Good question - I really want to do a comparison with the J3. The X5 is really good, but I'd like to know how much sound they can include in such a small dap.

Mar 5, 2014 at 6:39 AM Post #716 of 7,793
All ready answered a few pages before : Augustus or September 2014. If you really want it, you can put pressure on Fiio and ask to James runs naked on the street if we don't see this little baby on the market at that time. (Seems that this sentence is awfull, sorry for my english).

Mar 5, 2014 at 8:08 AM Post #717 of 7,793
  All ready answered a few pages before : Augustus or September 2014. If you really want it, you can put pressure on Fiio and ask to James runs naked on the street if we don't see this little baby on the market at that time. (Seems that this sentence is awfull, sorry for my english).

It'd be really easy to blame a french guy for his lack of proficiency in english... A+ sur TN

Mar 5, 2014 at 8:09 PM Post #718 of 7,793
damn thats a long wait T_T I think the X1 is my most wanted thing right now ( and DN-2000...)

Mar 9, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #719 of 7,793
I was on the verge of ordering a new Clip when I ran into this promising info. 
I'm curious on one feature that I can't find mentioned anywhere, is it also targeted to be as lightweight as possible?
That's a feature I love about the Sandisk Clips, you can clip it on your t-shirt and hardly notice it's there.

So personally I would prefer cheap and lightweight plastic above metal components or casing if that will lower the weight.
Is there an estimate on the weight already?

edit:
Never mind, I see I made a big misjudgement on the size, only looking at the pictures.
It's in a completely different ballpark as the Clips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back