The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
Jan 8, 2015 at 2:22 AM Post #4,655 of 7,793
Any specs revealed?

Jan 8, 2015 at 2:29 AM Post #4,656 of 7,793
But we knew that already, no?

The X1 will be silver and gold and the X3K will be available only in black to limit confusion. Same form factor different specs.

Cheers,
K

any response @JamesFiiO

Jan 8, 2015 at 3:00 AM Post #4,657 of 7,793
  any response @JamesFiiO

1, It is renamed as X3 II, in fact, we will change the model no but the X3 keep the same. something like Audi keep A3,A6,A7,A8 .

2, the new X3 = X1 + USB DAC + bigger power output + Native DSD support + better DAC (CS4398), + Better Amp + coaxial output + 100 US$. btw, the new X3 is a little thicker than X1 and become full metal case.

or   new X3 = Old X3 + Native DSD supports+ better DAC ( CS4398) + New UI and ID.

The mass production will be done in April and them launch global market.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Jan 8, 2015 at 3:00 AM Post #4,658 of 7,793
Beat me to it. Thanks again James!

Jan 8, 2015 at 5:53 AM Post #4,659 of 7,793
What are the chances of creating a FLAC and MP3 player, with micro SD support (up to 128GB) but with the ability to use 2 AAA or AA batteries? Or to use a consumer replaceable rechargeable battery that lasts for a week with 8hrs a day usage?

Or is that too much to ask for?

The X1 is near perfect, but the battery life is just that bit lower than I would like, and not keen that it can't be replaced by the user (easily) if it dies. BTW can the device still be mains powered when the battery dies?

Jan 8, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #4,660 of 7,793
  What are the chances of creating a FLAC and MP3 player, with micro SD support (up to 128GB) but with the ability to use 2 AAA or AA batteries? Or to use a consumer replaceable rechargeable battery that lasts for a week with 8hrs a day usage?

Or is that too much to ask for?

The X1 is near perfect, but the battery life is just that bit lower than I would like, and not keen that it can't be replaced by the user (easily) if it dies. BTW can the device still be mains powered when the battery dies?

Get a power bank...

Jan 8, 2015 at 7:27 AM Post #4,661 of 7,793
Today I got my Fiio X1. I bought a 64gb class 10 Sandisk SD card.
Now the player has problems with the card. The player takes 3 hours to format it but after that it does not recognize the memory card.
What can I do to make the player work properly? Is it broken?

Jan 8, 2015 at 7:39 AM Post #4,662 of 7,793
Now the player has problems with the card. The player takes 3 hours to format it but after that it does not recognize the memory card.

Where did you get the card from? Have you tested/used the card with the computer or in another device? That's an insane amount of time to format the card :eek:

Jan 8, 2015 at 7:40 AM Post #4,663 of 7,793
1, It is renamed as X3 II, in fact, we will change the model no but the X3 keep the same. something like Audi keep A3,A6,A7,A8 .

2, the new X3 = X1 + USB DAC + bigger power output + Native DSD support + better DAC (CS4398), + Better Amp + coaxial output + 100 US$. btw, the new X3 is a little thicker than X1 and become full metal case.

or   new X3 = Old X3 + Native DSD supports+ better DAC ( CS4398) + New UI and ID.

The mass production will be done in April and them launch global market.

That sounds great, and if it releases earlier than the x7, I'm getting it to kill the time before the x7 is here. But I have one question:

Is the jitter significantly reduced with this new x3 and x7? And with that I mean, on x1's level? Because I have the e18, x1 and loaned the x5, and the e18 and x5 both cause listening fatigue, and the x1 is totally free from it. (I obviously don't know if it's jitter I'm hearing, but it's a problem with longer listening, and it sounds like the sound gets too hard on my ears. This has nothing to do with highs mids or lows).

Thanks!

Jan 8, 2015 at 7:44 AM Post #4,664 of 7,793

Should be a fake card or maybe the player is broken, I have a 64gb and it`s super fast to format.

Could you try the card on a computer? If so use to software H2TestW to check the card if you got erros it`s probably a fake card.

Jan 8, 2015 at 7:45 AM Post #4,665 of 7,793

Sounds to me like your card is fake, was it too-good-to-be-true-cheap?

Try formatting the card on a PC in FAT32 format, load it with 64GB of any data and see if that works.

Cheers,
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back