The F/S Area Sucks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2017 at 5:06 PM Post #31 of 35
Well the fact that you can't even use the quote system correctly explains a lot, let alone that I said "you guys", as in, everyone bitching above my post (nice ego you have there thinking it's all about you). Me saying you're upset isn't the same as telling you you're upset, and you don't have to state that you're upset to sound upset either (you sound perturbed at best); the English language doesn't work like that. I like how you tell me to read when you can barley go into any thread on this forum where someone explains that the site owners had barely any notice of the shut down of their old platform, they didn't have time to test, it's unfortunate but **** happens and they're doing the best they can with the hand they were dealt.

"What I said was I wish that there were other places to do B/S"

I listed more than 7 for you, you're welcome.

1)You used the word " upset" four times in one sentence, bad English
2) you listed 6, correct if I am wrong.
3)what does barley have to do with anything, spell check?
4) just stating my opinion as its my right to be able to, not trying to start a war of words on who can become the most childish, as according to my wife I have the title.
5)I am also sorry if my words have offended anyone, not my intention.
7)This one done with a pile of dripping sarcasm.except for the apology.

Let's all chill out and relax with the great music( it's all good) and a nice cold one.

Aug 18, 2017 at 5:11 PM Post #32 of 35
I just bought twice last couple of weeks.

I note that many members have tons of phones in their inventory such that they won't rush to buy an item: If your phone is real good, they probably have it already and if they want it they will compare the prices, terms and conditions before making the purchase.

As noted above, there are tons of " other " places trading headphone. Members tend to compare everywhere before buying. I think all of our members are smart guys. They won't like to overpay to buy a headphone home.

For some of the slow moving items in this forum, frankly speaking, I did see better price/terms from other site. Some people listed their without warranty used off-season phone only slightly cheaper than the new(new version), Will you take it?

The sellers are also responsible to check whether their items are competitive.

other places,do tell
The good thing about here was that for the most part everyone knows what you are trying to sell. There is no big sales pitch, just haggling for the price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back