The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver hybrid flagship from Fidue
Jul 23, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #361 of 631
sirius has a more addictive midrange imo. aria and zeus are technically better though and compromise on musicality
hmmm... ok, from what I understand, all 3 are quality IEM's. The sirius may not actually be an upgrade to the Aria in terms of performance but a sidegrade which offers something different and is a great IEM in its own right. I really hope a shop in the uk has a demo I can try, these are seriously cool.

Anyone used Sirius with mojo?

Jul 24, 2016 at 12:01 AM Post #362 of 631
hmmm... ok, from what I understand, all 3 are quality IEM's. The sirius may not actually be an upgrade to the Aria in terms of performance but a sidegrade which offers something different and is a great IEM in its own right. I really hope a shop in the uk has a demo I can try, these are seriously cool.

Anyone used Sirius with mojo?
yes all 3 have different flavours

Jul 31, 2016 at 5:43 AM Post #364 of 631
what tips you guys prefer the sirius to be with?

Jul 31, 2016 at 8:34 AM Post #367 of 631
Jul 31, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #369 of 631
I am quite shocked that it is TOTL sounding. for the sound, the sirius is at least worth 1.5k when comparing to ciems brand
So > 1.5k will sound better ?

Jul 31, 2016 at 9:17 AM Post #370 of 631

I like spinfits.

for me i like jvc spiral dot for the enhanced soundstage

I don't find myself considering JVC spiral dots in IEMs that can have fuzzy bass, as wide bore tips often sacrifice some bass definition for that soundstage improvement. I liked this best with Spinfits, but that is because I prefer really firm bass and precision treble. The Spinfits tame warmth when it gets a little exuberant too, I find.

Jul 31, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #372 of 631
I don't find myself considering JVC spiral dots in IEMs that can have fuzzy bass, as wide bore tips often sacrifice some bass definition for that soundstage improvement. I liked this best with Spinfits, but that is because I prefer really firm bass and precision treble. The Spinfits tame warmth when it gets a little exuberant too, I find.
maybe spiral dot fits my ear canals perfectly? Haha

Jul 31, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #373 of 631
when u reach that price point, it is about sound preference but the resolution is totl. 1.5k is simply a measurement

Basically yeah, at that tier, it about preference over the actual fidelity. Unless they've really screwed it up, fidelity will be pretty similar regardless of which top-tier IEM you listen it, it just becomes about which one has the sound signature or ergonomics or looks or whatever you like most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back