THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
Sep 13, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #2,122 of 3,874

Hey guys, I've been dormant for a bit, and now have re-kindled my love for audio and Head-Fi. For this, I made a stand out of iron piping, with insulate at the top. The reason why the base is so big is that I hope to fit a Magni and Modi underneath, along with a pair of DT 770 250 ohm cans. Can't wait!! :D

Sep 13, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #2,125 of 3,874
Yeah, I'd like to add some rubber feet or something like that, and maybe some cable management.

Sep 14, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #2,126 of 3,874
I have come to find out my Single sided cans sit nicely on my Wii U [which is close to the edge of my second PC desk] it makes a nice headphone stand for 2 headphones, in addition the Detachble cable Sound Magic sit's nicely on my M Stage... also did I ever post the picture of the wood Box thing I have... I have metal rods in counter balance with it, I use that as my headphone stands xD pretty crude and jerry rigged but it's been working for years now 

Sep 14, 2013 at 10:42 PM Post #2,127 of 3,874
  I have come to find out my Single sided cans sit nicely on my Wii U [which is close to the edge of my second PC desk] it makes a nice headphone stand for 2 headphones, in addition the Detachble cable Sound Magic sit's nicely on my M Stage... also did I ever post the picture of the wood Box thing I have... I have metal rods in counter balance with it, I use that as my headphone stands xD pretty crude and jerry rigged but it's been working for years now 

Just post the pictures! pfft!

Sep 15, 2013 at 3:41 PM Post #2,130 of 3,874
Could you use a bit larger font? Maybe add multiple colours too to make it stand out more?
biggrin.gif

(I also don't see how these are not just pictures of taps, but DIY headphone stands instead...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back