THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
Dec 3, 2012 at 6:40 AM Post #1,487 of 3,874
I personally like a contoured top, or at least two pegs spaced apart to distribute the weight.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Dec 3, 2012 at 9:07 AM Post #1,489 of 3,874
Quote:
This is off topic but I use tapatalk 2 and head-fi must have upgraded their mobile site and its really nice I prefer over using tapatalk

I love it, better than the browser on the phone, it has some little idiosyncrasies but the main thing is it's very quick.

Dec 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM Post #1,492 of 3,874
BTW I've been on here for quite some time but I've never really posted until now Haha. Kinda new to these forums. This will my first ever DIY project and I was wondering if anyone had any advice to give me when I make this stand.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dec 4, 2012 at 11:19 PM Post #1,493 of 3,874
Quote:
Dude any chance you could share those designs? I would like to have one as beautiful as that!

haha yeah sure, how do you want them? what program do you use? They're currently in pro-e parts and assemblies. and as for your earlier question, yeah trolldragon got it right. its a bravo v2 12AU7 tube amp, but most of the important components have been replaced with much higher quality parts.

Dec 7, 2012 at 6:58 PM Post #1,496 of 3,874
Quote:

haha yeah sure, how do you want them? what program do you use? They're currently in pro-e parts and assemblies. and as for your earlier question, yeah trolldragon got it right. its a bravo v2 12AU7 tube amp, but most of the important components have been replaced with much higher quality parts.

The file format wont really matter for me. I will make a fiberglass model of it with a program called pepakura.
Thanks!
J.

Dec 13, 2012 at 9:03 AM Post #1,499 of 3,874
Wow, raising the bar. That looks lovely

And most importantly, it only fits one headphone. Ladies and Gentlemen, my last piece of advice...

Do not make headphone stands that can take too many headphones...

One extra to stay in my bedroom, waiting to be filled...

Dec 13, 2012 at 1:58 PM Post #1,500 of 3,874
Quote:
Hi m8s! I just finished my DIY Headphone Stand...
I hope you like it!

The second I saw that I hoped it glowed...then it did!  Amazing job!  Now, what did you use... 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back