THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD
Nov 28, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #1,471 of 3,874
Been doing some research into making my own stand and I ran across this http://www.captjackspiratehats.com/skullhatstands.htm.

Bit pricey for me but still awesome haha, I've only made it about 40 pages back on this thread but im kinda surprised there aren't many hat stands being used.

My project is coming soon hopefully... along with my new headphones 
wink_face.gif

Dec 1, 2012 at 4:12 AM Post #1,474 of 3,874
ohh I meant glass x|

headphone stand + glass enclosure to keep off dust much like displays where people get to "look but dont touch" type of thing, I have experience in metal and woodwork but not much in glass

Dec 1, 2012 at 9:03 AM Post #1,476 of 3,874
Way back in this thread there are a set of Grado 325's I believe on a stand under a Bell Jar. Looks very good.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Dec 2, 2012 at 12:43 AM Post #1,478 of 3,874
Quote:
Dude, what is that tube amp? that thing looks boss!

Looks like from the name on the cover, its a Bravo Audio.
http://bravoaudio.com/bravo2.html

Dec 2, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #1,479 of 3,874
My dad bought a few horns and antlers last year, and i decided to use one for my holder. It is an authentic cow horn :). I used Body-Filler, with a wood piece with a nail through it, used the body filler to put it in the horn, and screwed it into my wall. I like it alot, so tell me what you all think :)

Pictures:

Dec 2, 2012 at 4:17 PM Post #1,480 of 3,874
My dad bought a few horns and antlers last year, and i decided to use one for my holder. It is an authentic cow horn :). I used Body-Filler, with a wood piece with a nail through it, used the body filler to put it in the horn, and screwed it into my wall. I like it alot, so tell me what you all think :)

Pictures:

Nice!

Dec 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM Post #1,481 of 3,874
^ very unique. I love it...

Dec 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #1,484 of 3,874

Quite awesome :p
Though kind of freaky having a long pointy object protruding off the wall--and headphones sitting on them.
Just don't trip in its vicinity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back