The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Mar 6, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #7,426 of 21,763
Quote:
Okay, so who's the nut living upstairs that keeps me awake at night? 
tongue.gif

Also, is there anyone here that speaks Mandarin?  Silent?  A-rec?  I think Mimouille needs our help with something:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/653904/acoustic-research-mysterious-new-audiophile-dap/30#post_9231488

Sorry, sometimes me and wifey ba** pretty loudly play ping-pong really loudly at night. Gotta stay in shape. Cement walls and all, but still....might want to talk to the landlord about it.

Can speak Mando natively, yes.

Mar 6, 2013 at 2:44 AM Post #7,427 of 21,763
Mar 6, 2013 at 2:46 AM Post #7,428 of 21,763
I only dropped out of Mandarin 1 because I was involved in an automobile accident. I was the pedestrian 
frown.gif
 and was laid-up for a year. Looking to start over with it or start Japanese anew...

...wait, I should stick with Mando/Canto, so I could better understand many of the K-Mok lyrics inside my library. 
ksc75smile.gif

Mar 6, 2013 at 3:36 AM Post #7,434 of 21,763
Quote:

Can speak Mando natively, yes.

Hmm, seems to be under control now.  Mimouille greatly downplayed his proficiency.

Quote:
I only dropped out of Mandarin 1 because I was involved in an automobile accident. I was the pedestrian 
frown.gif
 and was laid-up for a year. Looking to start over with it or start Japanese anew...

...wait, I should stick with Mando/Canto, so I could better understand many of the K-Mok lyrics inside my library. 
ksc75smile.gif

Let's call Larry H. Parker.  He'll fight for you.  Don't worry about it fellas, it's a SoCal thing.

Yes, and because you've already got a headstart on it.  I can practice with you. 
wink.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Didn't you study in HK? 

No lol. I grew up here in Australia!

LOL, that's hilarious.  With one false assumption, I changed the entire story of your upbringing!

Mar 6, 2013 at 3:55 AM Post #7,436 of 21,763
Quote:
Quote:
frown.gif

ksc75smile.gif

Let's call Larry H. Parker.  He'll fight for you.  Don't worry about it fellas, it's a SoCal thing.

Yes, and because you've already got a headstart on it.  I can practice with you. 
wink.gif

I'm surprised I don't even remember the instructor's name - trauma can do that. I do remember the two foreign students in the book, Palanka & Gubo. 
blink.gif
 That's right kind of you with the assist. So many moons ago, I may find it even more challenging.

Maybe not! As soon as I can sing-a-long with Karen, things will get better. Oh yeah, and Larry...
rolleyes.gif

Mar 6, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #7,438 of 21,763
akash_neagi, I see you lurking... why not post and join in the mental illness fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back