The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Mar 6, 2013 at 1:35 AM Post #7,411 of 21,763
Quote:
Cheater. I'm calling my lawyer and moving to my moms place

LOL, look who's talking! 
wink.gif

TwinQY, gotta say, still not understanding the wifey thing, but okay. 
smile.gif
  And actually, there's a lot of crossover between the Anime, Diary, and TMAC threads.  They're like three different rooms in the same house party.

333jeffery, I don't think people are being hard on Mutabor per se.  I think it was the odd posting at an unexpected moment that kind of caused some ruckus.  And besides, no one is saying that he can't post in here or join in discussions here.  But let's just say that there's a reason why he doesn't very often.

Mar 6, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #7,412 of 21,763
Quote:

smile.gif
  And actually, there's a lot of crossover between the Anime, Diary, and TMAC threads.  They're like three different rooms in the same house party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shipping_(fandom)
http://beyondhallyu.com/k-pop/kpop-fanfiction-the-disturbing-truth/
It's a disturbing world out there. Basically we're pairing JeTi.

The Anime thread would be the dining room where the whole family gets together, everyone talks about random poop and makes a fuss over everything, the Diary thread would be the smoker's lounge/den where the jaded adults complain about life, the TMAC thread would be the kitchen where all the deliciously creative concoctions are being made.

Mar 6, 2013 at 1:53 AM Post #7,413 of 21,763
Quote:
Is anyone else excited about the SGS4 announcement on the 14th?  I'm starting to get excited about the prospect of having it support USB digital out without hassle.  Plus, it looks pretty slick.  And it's got eight cores!  You know what kind of power that is?  I can talk and chew gum at the same time!  If it winds up being everything I hope it will be, it pretty much determines the course that my new portable rig will take:  SGS4 + DAC/amp.

Nope as soon that is announced my phone will be officially outdated......... 

Mar 6, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #7,414 of 21,763
If memory serves, he sought a self-imposed ban on himself @ his own hand or Currawong's from the Diary. On the surface, it doesn't appear to have been necessary. Perhaps, we've been had, took, mislead, bamboozled, hoodwinked...

Mar 6, 2013 at 1:59 AM Post #7,416 of 21,763
Quote:

The Anime thread would be the dining room where the whole family gets together, everyone talks about random poop and makes a fuss over everything, the Diary thread would be the smoker's lounge/den where the jaded adults complain about life, the TMAC thread would be the kitchen where all the deliciously creative concoctions are being made.

I see the Diary Thread as the local cafe across the street from the building we all happen to live in. We come and go. To discuss the coming and going of events. In between hangin' out cafe side.

Mar 6, 2013 at 1:59 AM Post #7,417 of 21,763
Quote:

smile.gif

As the youngest member of the diary thread I have an obligation to explain this stuff 
biggrin.gif

The girl in TwinQY's DP is a girl named Tiffany from a Korean Girl Group called SNSD or Girls Generation and her wifey she is talking about is a Girl named Jessica in the same group., in that fandom (actually in most kpop fandoms) people love to put their favorite members together and support (or ship in this case) their favorite couple. 

Mar 6, 2013 at 2:08 AM Post #7,422 of 21,763
Quote:
Say what?! You gotta new iPhone 6 
eek.gif
 some weeks ago?!?!
dt880smile.png

sorry typo I meant I got a iPhone 5 six weeks ago. The iPhone 6 was just a work in progress an Apple engineer lost at a pub not to far away from my place. Boy was the guy relived when I returned it.
wink_face.gif

Mar 6, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #7,423 of 21,763
Quote:
Quote:
eek.gif
 some weeks ago?!?!
dt880smile.png

sorry typo I meant I got a iPhone 5 six weeks ago. The iPhone 6 was just a work in progress an Apple engineer lost at a pub not to far away from my place. Boy was the guy relived when I returned it.
wink_face.gif

No typo, I was just funnin'! 
biggrin.gif
 Currently, I'm debating whether to invest 30 minutes to rearrange the audio rack for 60 minutes of listening to vinyl. Or watching both NCIS & NCIS: Los Angeles, leaving the turntable experience till Wednesday night.

Mar 6, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #7,425 of 21,763
Multi-Quote:
Quote:

smile.gif

Originally Posted by TwinQY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shipping_(fandom)
http://beyondhallyu.com/k-pop/kpop-fanfiction-the-disturbing-truth/
It's a disturbing world out there. Basically we're pairing JeTi.

Originally Posted by veyrongatti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As the youngest member of the diary thread I have an obligation to explain this stuff 
biggrin.gif

The girl in TwinQY's DP is a girl named Tiffany from a Korean Girl Group called SNSD or Girls Generation and her wifey she is talking about is a Girl named Jessica in the same group., in that fandom (actually in most kpop fandoms) people love to put their favorite members together and support (or ship in this case) their favorite couple.

LOL, no, I get the what.  It's the wherefore that I'm not too clear on. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Is anyone else excited about the SGS4 announcement on the 14th?

Nope as soon that is announced my phone will be officially outdated......... 

But your phone was outdated as soon as it came out.  As the SGS4 will be when it comes out.  This, this time right here - when no one in the world has it - this is when it's new.

Quote:
If memory serves, he sought a self-imposed ban on himself @ his own hand or Currawong's from the Diary. On the surface, it doesn't appear to have been necessary. Perhaps, we've been had, took, mislead, bamboozled, hoodwinked...

Yeah, he didn't want to be the cause of strife.  I can understand that.  And as different (or not) as his thoughts were, it's all good as long as it doesn't get personal.  Things just tended to go a little downhill when he'd whip out a "what kinda schiit you be smokin'" every once in a while.  But again, I don't think the Diary is against him per se.  It was just a sideways quoted post in this case.  Whatevs, it's all good.

Quote:
I see the Diary Thread as the local cafe across the street from the building we all happen to live in. We come and go. To discuss the coming and going of events. In between hangin' out cafe side.

Okay, so who's the nut living upstairs that keeps me awake at night? 
tongue.gif

Quote:
Quote:
I just got an iPhone 6 weeks ago so meh who cares. I'll get excited in 3 yrs when my contracts up and I need a new handset.

eek.gif
 some weeks ago?!?!
dt880smile.png

Yeah totally, because what the eff, y u no share?

Also, is there anyone here that speaks Mandarin?  Silent?  A-rec?  I think Mimouille needs our help with something:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/653904/acoustic-research-mysterious-new-audiophile-dap/30#post_9231488

Users who are viewing this thread

Back