The Darkvoice/La Figaro 332C and 332S Impressions/Discussion Thread
Apr 14, 2010 at 7:22 PM Post #347 of 454
Who cares about the name of the company?
How is La Figaro worse than "Woo Audio" or "Audio GD" or "Singlepower" or "Eddie Current" etc. ?

I think that if there is a 339 SE coming out, that it should be balanced. I know I would love to go with La Figaro/Darkvoice if I were to go balanced but they don't have a model so I'd be stuck with another company.

Apr 14, 2010 at 10:45 PM Post #349 of 454
Quote:

Originally Posted by gbacic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who cares about the name of the company?
How is La Figaro worse than "Woo Audio" or "Audio GD" or "Singlepower" or "Eddie Current" etc. ?

The bolded names are cool, like Darkvoice. La Figaro is worse because it's not cool. It might as well be Fiesta, or Clown Pants. I don't think Cayin is very cool--it's just something I have to shamefully live with every day.

Apr 14, 2010 at 10:50 PM Post #350 of 454
I guess it's all a matter of opinion. I think Woo Audio is a pretty silly name.

Apr 15, 2010 at 11:29 AM Post #352 of 454
The output capacity of 332C is only 40uF,and 65uF for 332S. But 332C remains places for adding capacitor by customer. If the size of capacitor is suitable, the customer can add any capacitors.It's customized in accordance to actual requirements. My 332C is added by 40uF EC capacitor, totally 80uF. After modification, the low frequency effect of 332C is better than 332s.
yuking09-albums-lafigaro-picture5322-332c.jpg

Apr 16, 2010 at 9:07 AM Post #357 of 454
The apperance design is mainly adopted black for the previous Darvoice. Because the "dark" in Darkvoice is the same meaning to the black in chinese.
Now the description of the model of lafigaro is continued to be 33?. Why is it named lafigaro? We want to use figaro as the product name originally, because i like (The Marriage of Figaro) very much. But Figaro can not be registered, so Figaro is added by the la (from "la Contessa"). la+figaro=lafigaro. (lefigaro is French newspaper can not be used). the appearance desigh of lafigaro is referenced to the remark as (The Marriage of Figaro): Mozart's Marriage of Figaro is a comedy whose dark undertones explore the blurred boundaries between dying feudalism and emerging Enlightenment. For the apprearance of Lafigaro, the enclosure and transformer cover are made of black steel plate. For enhancement, the panel is made of silvery white aluminium alloy. (336 adopts black enclusure+silvery electroplating steel). In the future, the appearance design of lafigaro will keep black and white color for a long term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back