The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion thread
Jan 30, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #271 of 519

OK, my bad, yours will be the only one in the world as well.

nah i'm just kidding. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #272 of 519
Jan 30, 2015 at 12:45 PM Post #276 of 519
Feb 2, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #281 of 519
I'm late to the party, but my iPhone 6 made me sell my ZX1 (tradeoff between weight gain and quality loss, that and the fact that I listen to my H8P on a Lyr2 Uberfrost combo at work).

Feb 4, 2015 at 6:58 PM Post #282 of 519
  Well Yes the sound is what matters but when I ordered the H8P I did not know how it would sound. Meaning I was hoping for a great sound well I got it and it sounds very nice and now I wished I put more thought into it. If I could do it over I would get them in Transparent Pink. Why well because Honey will attract you know what it will attract. I feel that the H8P wants power because on my DX100, Dx50 and X3 the volume is a lot higher then I usually put it for my JH 16, Shure 846 or Future Sonic MG6 Pro. The H8P has a very wide sound stage and the music feels it is around me and not focused just in my head. Instruments such as: Piano, violins and guitars are more detailed then the JH 16 or Shure 846. Meds are very detailed but not in my face not way up front but there with the other regions and the meds are very very clear and detailed. Bass is strong but no where like the 846. The Bass is layered and it will hit and go deep but it will not become the main focus like the 846. The Bass is similar to the Jh16 maybe a bit more layered then the Jh16 meaning the bass can hit deep and it can hit even deeper depending on the track. Treble is similar to the Noble K10 it is sparkles and cymbals sounds very nice on the H8P. I have some tracks that the cymbals always gets my attention and all my earphones didnt make the metal sound metal. Even the Roxanne and Fitear couldnt do it as good as the H8P. The H8P makes the treble clear and at times up front without causing any Fatigue. I can listen to the H8P for hours in comfort. Getting customs the fit is Very IMPORTANT and well the H8P was spot on perfect cannot ask for better. Isolation is extreme due to it and or the material. About needed or wanting juice, with the H8P I am setting the volume much higher usually on my X3 I keep the volume at 30 and with the H8P I have put it at 51 but usually it is at 44. Wonder if I should use an amp. So due to the great sounds if I could do it over I would want it a little more Sassy.

I have shure 846 and JH16 and must say while they have different bass I wouldnt say Jh16 goes less deep than 846, actually even deeper.

Are you saying that H8P has less bass than 846?? Thats so confusing... I was about to buy one but... I thought h8p has best bass of all of them.

Can you explain?

Feb 4, 2015 at 7:39 PM Post #283 of 519

I have shure 846 and JH16 and must say while they have different bass I wouldnt say Jh16 goes less deep than 846, actually even deeper.

Are you saying that H8P has less bass than 846?? Thats so confusing... I was about to buy one but... I thought h8p has best bass of all of them.

Can you explain?

The H8P doesn't have big bass. It has a very fast paced and clean bass that is only slightly above neutral IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back