The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion thread
Jan 30, 2015 at 11:16 AM Post #257 of 519
Singapore, US, UK, France, Poland (not in that order) is my guess :)

The closer I get to receiving the tracking details the more anxious I become, I think I need to buy another universal to calm my nerves.

Jan 30, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #259 of 519
  Singapore, US, UK, France, Poland (not in that order) is my guess :)

The closer I get to receiving the tracking details the more anxious I become, I think I need to buy another universal to calm my nerves.

Haha, pretty close, but I'm taking EU as a whole.
Your plugs are ready and your IEMs need lacquering, will ship on Monday :)

if there's such an opportunity do let us know. many of us will definitely welcome you will open arms.

Sure! For some time now I wanted to go to Japan, for Fujiavic festival I could probably fly-by to Singapore. The only problem is time :frowning2: that's the one thing I don't have to spare.

Jan 30, 2015 at 11:29 AM Post #260 of 519

Haha, pretty close, but I'm taking EU as a whole.
Your plugs are ready and your IEMs need lacquering, will ship on Monday :)

Sure! For some time now I wanted to go to Japan, for Fujiavic festival I could probably fly-by to Singapore. The only problem is time :frowning2: that's the one thing I don't have to spare.

great news for just-a-test! do post some impressions/pictures when the real stuff arrive.

i believe your sales from japan is doing quite decently too right? i guess you can start planning for another break (or maybe you already had) then go on an overseas trip when you can also hold a small meet up with some of the custom art owners at respective country to gather some of their feedback towards your product. then after gathering all the feedback, you can gear up and prepare for your next flagship. (nah i'm just kidding, i believe the technology to hold 8 drivers in silicone shell will take quite some time before have a breakthrough.)

Jan 30, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #262 of 519
Piotr, any teaser about future project and plans? 
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #264 of 519
  Piotr, any teaser about future project and plans? 
biggrin.gif

i thought of a corny answer for him. building every single custom is like a new project for him. just like my upcoming one. :D

aaahh
I can't really say much, but it will be a bit of a game changer :D and no it's not a flagship.

wait. did i see wrongly. time to start saving up for it folks!

Jan 30, 2015 at 11:43 AM Post #265 of 519
  aaahh
I can't really say much, but it will be a bit of a game changer :D and no it's not a flagship.

ahhhhhhhh that sounds good....AND MY WALLET SAYS THANK YOU!! 

presale.......preeesale........preeeeeeeeesale 
size]

Jan 30, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #269 of 519

Hehe, yours will be fun that's for sure.
There's another custom tuned project in progress that will be "one-in-the-world"

you can't leave me out when there's something fun.
crap does that mean mine won't be "one-in-the-world". xp

There will be no presale, you'll see why later.

any leaks on when will first news be out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back