The custom art Harmony 8.2 European demo tour
Feb 2, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #61 of 118
  Yup, might be best to assume it's just misplaced, forgotten and such rather than stolen, since to steal it they have to know whether what's inside is worthy or not.

Do you realize that most large triage centers are equipped with x-ray scanners for safety reasons ?
This is how purcels with small electronics get "lost" a lot more than other merchandise in France when not insured, even though you don't specify what goodies are inside. Public post office employees are not exactly well paid, so they tend to pay themselves with purcels.

And I must say I'm a bit disppointed here. Shipping internationnally without insurance is exactly how things I describe above happen, and you can be sure that both post offices will reject the blame on each other.
frown.gif

Not exactly optimistic about the tour now...

Feb 9, 2017 at 6:05 AM Post #62 of 118
Well guys, some stories deserve happy end and I´m glad, that I can tell you, that lost package with CA Harmony was found. Today called me lady from post depot and she inform me, that package was found and is ready to pick up on my local post office. I jump there and now are Harmony at my desk. I´m very happy, that tour was not interrupt and can continue.
Harmony seems ok and package is complete. I will post some photo afternoon, when I be back from work.

Feb 9, 2017 at 6:08 AM Post #63 of 118
  Well guys, some stories deserve happy end and I´m glad, that I can tell you, that lost package with CA Harmony was found. Today called me lady from post depot and she inform me, that package was found and is ready to pick up on my local post office. I jump there and now are Harmony at my desk. I´m very happy, that tour was not interrupt and can continue.

minions-despicable-me-excited-applause.gif

Glad to read that Pavel! Enjoy the H8.2, its a great iem!
Looking forward to your impressions later on
rolleyes.gif

Feb 9, 2017 at 6:19 AM Post #65 of 118
Awesome!!!

I´m waiting for my turn to try them.

Feb 9, 2017 at 6:20 AM Post #66 of 118
great news , told you be patient and maybe these would be found

enjoy the 8.2 - and tienbasse can now be optimistic and less grumpy 
cool.gif

Feb 9, 2017 at 7:13 AM Post #67 of 118
Harmony seems ok and package is complete. I will post some photo afternoon, when I be back from work.

Awesome news my friend! Happy listening!

Feb 9, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #69 of 118
So first impressions. Luckily I have no problem to find good fit and seal. I used my own SpiralDot tips, which I like a lot. I found universal shell very comfortable and I have no problem with fit and seal during walking either. I was a bit concerned about that, but no reason for any concern now. At this moment I have 3 sources. Shanling M1, iPhone 6s with Hiby player and xDuoo X10. Good news is that I did not found any signs of hiss with any of them. I did not used stock cable, but I took one of cables from my collection - Xseries from PlusSound. Best synergy between Harmony and DAP I got according to my taste with xDuoo X10. I really love this player. I did not liked so much X3 for its sharp sound, but X10 is nicely balanced and sound is just right in all aspects with good detail retrieval and decent sound stage. I like this player with all my earphones I have at this moment and I'm glade, that Harmony are not exception and fit with X10 together really well. With other players I missed a bit some sparkles on top end, resolution and transparency. Harmony are warmer, than my other IEMs, but X10 provide all these missing ingredients in right proportion and Harmony sound become more attractive for me. It reminds me a bit sound of EE Athena. It took a while to get used to and found right cable, but when I did that, Athena drag me in to music and let me to be enchant with my favorite songs. I feel, that Harmony can do that too.

Feb 11, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #71 of 118
  great news , told you be patient and maybe these would be found

enjoy the 8.2 - and tienbasse can now be optimistic and less grumpy 
cool.gif

Less grumpy ? Not sure I can be, since my Post Office just sent a DAP I sold to Taïwan instead of Thailand by mistake.

Does not exactly make me confident in those fools intelligence. Bangkok adress, and it gets sent to Taïwan, seriously, someone needs a geography 101 lesson...
deadhorse.gif

Back to the topic, I'm glad I'll be able to enjoy the CH8.2 again after my initial trial in Singapore.

Feb 11, 2017 at 12:09 PM Post #72 of 118
  Does not exactly make me confident in those fools intelligence. Bangkok adress, and it gets sent to Taïwan, seriously, someone needs a geography 101 lesson...
deadhorse.gif

Well at least that's pretty close, we once had a package which turned up in Canada instead of UK (!) and once teller asked me to which city in Singapore I was sending package
ph34r.gif

Feb 12, 2017 at 8:41 AM Post #75 of 118
  I just published my impressions  and I will send Harmony tomorrow to next reviewer.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/custom-art-harmony-8-2/reviews/18013

dude , you only kept them for 3 days , you should listen 3-4 more days

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back