The custom art Harmony 8.2 European demo tour
Feb 14, 2017 at 9:20 AM Post #77 of 118
I sent today Harmony to next participant. I inform him about and provide him tracking information. It should be with him by end of this week.

Thank you again for this opportunity. I really enjoy Harmony a lot.

Feb 24, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #80 of 118
Yesterday I sent Harmony to  FUYU. I am not good at writing reviews, so I will be brief.
Using my Spinfits didn’t have an issue with comfort. They did not have wow effect for me. But after some time I realized how great they are, especially when I compared them with my current setup and my previous experience.  I must admit, that I really enjoyed the listening. I like their smooth not annoying sound with great soundstage. As mentioned in many reviews, they have less highs, but I personally consider it as an advantage, because this makes the sound not so tiring so I can listen to music longer (I like HD 650 :)). Best IEM I have ever heard. 

Thank you very much for this occasion, I am very grateful I had the possibility to try them.

Feb 24, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #81 of 118
  Yesterday I sent Harmony to  FUYU. I am not good at writing reviews, so I will be brief.
Using my Spinfits didn’t have an issue with comfort. They did not have wow effect for me. But after some time I realized how great they are, especially when I compared them with my current setup and my previous experience.  I must admit, that I really enjoyed the listening. I like their smooth not annoying sound with great soundstage. As mentioned in many reviews, they have less highs, but I personally consider it as an advantage, because this makes the sound not so tiring so I can listen to music longer (I like HD 650 :)). Best IEM I have ever heard. 

Thank you very much for this occasion, I am very grateful I had the possibility to try them.

Happy to see that you enjoyed them! Thanks!

Feb 27, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #84 of 118

Some early impressions:
Smooth, deep, nice balance, lushious mid-range. Their signature not quite my cup of tea (neutral head), but they have grown on me.
Piotr, how is the FIBAE stuff progressing?

Feb 27, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #85 of 118

Some early impressions:
Smooth, deep, nice balance, lushious mid-range. Their signature not quite my cup of tea (neutral head), but they have grown on me.
Piotr, how is the FIBAE stuff progressing?

Thanks for impressions.

We received the very long awaited (corrected) drivers and now we are back to finalizing tuning of the IEM. Single and Duals should be ready by CanJam SG, the rest will follow most probably after that.

Feb 28, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #87 of 118
Full review:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/custom-art-harmony-8-2/reviews/18111

Thanks for the opportunity, guys. Gonna ship them to @Rozenberg tomorrow.

Thanks! The graph you added is fairly ok with demo, but custom unit does have more highs and better separation/texture. The universal fit tips unfortunately mess up highs a bit, but there's not much we can do about it, cause it would require retuning whole IEM to meet custom fr plot to 100%.

Feb 28, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #88 of 118
Thanks! The graph you added is fairly ok with demo, but custom unit does have more highs and better separation/texture. The universal fit tips unfortunately mess up highs a bit, but there's not much we can do about it, cause it would require retuning whole IEM to meet custom fr plot to 100%.

I thought so as well. The nozzle is quite short, hence fitment wasn't ideal either way. MInd if I add some more tips for the other participants?
In any case, I was impressed with the overall linearity. Really looking forward to the FIBAE stuff for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back