The crappiest song you've caught yourself enjoying
Feb 15, 2011 at 12:06 AM Post #106 of 241

ph34r.gif

Edit: How come this thread is in the headphones forum?

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:24 AM Post #108 of 241
Most of you would be way too young to remember 'The Monkees', a cynical attempt to cash in on the success of The Beatles with a 'me too' set of moptop lads who pretended to be 'rockers'. The irony is that they came out with one of THE tunes of the era, 'Daydream Believer' - it will still find a spot on golden oldies radio long after Bieber has faded like the newsprint on coverage of the 2011 Grammys.

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #109 of 241
My mom was watching the fashion pre-grammy show, and they kept spamming "Baby" by Jusitn Bieber. It got stuck in my head.

Feb 15, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #111 of 241
Quote:
Sometimes I like to test the "fun" response on my headphones with Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.

I'm not gonna lie... I do the same thing occasionally. 
ph34r.gif

Feb 15, 2011 at 2:10 AM Post #113 of 241
k i'll play - Kpop & kballads. no idea what they're singing about but tunes catchy & their ballads have a certain emotive drive to it even though the languague barrier. there i said it - now hope my buddies dont see this or i wont hear the end of it!

Feb 15, 2011 at 3:10 AM Post #115 of 241

Quote:

So good!! And i don't mean the song or the singing :)

Haha, you think that's "good", you should really listen to them live. ^

It's really a love hate relationship with Kpop, I know the songs are terrible, the artists have little talent (at least singing wise, cause you know...on the other spectrum, it's like DAMN), and the songs are all produced without any originality. Yet, at the same time....they're so damn catchy. Augh.

Feb 15, 2011 at 4:12 AM Post #116 of 241
Looks like no one can resist those Annie Lennox sample.....including me! (added to library collection......
ph34r.gif
)
Quote:
damn it...I'll have to add that to my list of crappy songs that i enjoyed...that video was so f$#%##

A rather old song, nice melody and music but rather cheesy lyric (I mean, "And if it is my lot to live in torment/ I shall live in torment"?!? Just leave him for goodness shake!). But I must say: Nancy Ajram is BEAUTIFUL!
happy_face1.gif

Feb 15, 2011 at 5:59 AM Post #118 of 241

Quote:

Haha, you think that's "good", you should really listen to them live. ^

It's really a love hate relationship with Kpop, I know the songs are terrible, the artists have little talent (at least singing wise, cause you know...on the other spectrum, it's like DAMN), and the songs are all produced without any originality. Yet, at the same time....they're so damn catchy. Augh.

Lol they are indeed the eyes candies. I don't listen to K-pop at all but that group just got to me somehow
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 15, 2011 at 7:08 AM Post #119 of 241

Quote:
Looks like no one can resist those Annie Lennox sample.....including me! (added to library collection......
ph34r.gif
)

A rather old song, nice melody and music but rather cheesy lyric (I mean, "And if it is my lot to live in torment/ I shall live in torment"?!? Just leave him for goodness shake!). But I must say: Nancy Ajram is BEAUTIFUL!
happy_face1.gif

Hey I liked the song. Couldn't understand the lyrics though, hot chick! 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back